||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
What is it about?
• Review, refine and be responsible for the strategic planning and implementation of the bank’s communications towards all external and internal stakeholders.
• Review, refresh and maintain corporate identity.
o Development and maintenance of key collateral including corporate presentations and brochures
o Ensuring consistent messaging and communication style in all company communications and at all customer touch points
• Direct and manage the bank’s media relationships, acting as spokesperson when necessary and maintaining steady news-flow via news releases, features and commentary.
• Provide guidance for the bank’s online and social media presence.
• Support investor relations, including creation of the bank’s Annual report and regular financial statements.
• Manage and direct external creative and communications agencies as needed.
Who are you?
• Business Degree (BA/MA) with a major in communication, marketing, journalism or similar.
• At least three years proven experience in corporate communications, ideally in banking or the wider financial services sector.
• Strong media relations skills with ability to craft compelling news stories.
• Knowledge of and ability to work across off and online communications channels, including social media.
• Understanding of brand management, including visual identity and messaging.
• Strong off and online writing skills within a corporate communications, PR and marketing context.
What we offer:
• Permanent contract
• Wide range of additional benefits
• On-the-job training
• An innovation oriented business
• A commitment to work life balance, CSR initiatives
• Banking collective agreements
What we expect:
• The successful candidate will be a confident communicator able to work independently or within a team.
• A strong personality coupled with a collaborative approach is essential, as is a willingness to implement as well as lead and project manage.
• Attention to detail and a commitment to excellence is a pre-requisite.
• A creative, solution oriented person that’s able to think innovatively, work flexibly and remain open minded will thrive in our dynamic environment.
• ‘Native level’ fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory. Fluency in German and/or French is advantageous.
As part of its rapid and constant growth, Advanzia Bank, located in Munsbach (15 min. outside the city of Luxembourg) offers challenging job opportunities in modern and bright facilities.
We are a young, ambitious and multicultural team composed of more than 120 collaborators from Europe and beyond, representing 20 nationalities. English is our main working language.
Being a new member of Advanzia Bank, you will enjoy a very pleasant, innovation-friendly, stimulating working environment, in the exciting world of credit cards!
Dynamic, committed and flexible people like you, who are able to think out-of-the-box, are welcome!
You will also actively participate in the journey of an independent and specialised bank, which continuously strives for excellence in delivering services to all its stakeholders.
Interested in enriching your professional and life experience with us?
If so, we look forward to receiving your application via email.
Apply for this job
|24/03/2017||Senior IIB Application Developer (m/f)||Munsbach|
|24/03/2017||Test Officer (m/f)||Munsbach|
|23/03/2017||IIB Application Server System Administrator (m/f)||Munsbach|