||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
At IEE, we know all about cutting-edge sensing technology. We should, for more than 25 years, we’ve been making sensing systems for the world’s major car manufacturers. We’re headquartered in Luxembourg, but we have offices and plants in the U.S., Europe and Asia. We’re a global company with the local expertise to ensure our customers receive the support they need and we’re proud that our innovative sensing solutions enable people to lead better, safer and easier lives.
A company is only as good as its people. And, as we always want to be at the top of our game, you’ll need to be there too if you want to work with us. We are currently looking for the right person to join our Reception team as a:
part-time, one year contract
Located in Contern/Luxembourg
Your responsibilities would include:
- Representing IEE as the first point of contact for all external visitors, including welcoming and looking after them
- Answering the telephone and directing phone calls
- Dispatching incoming e-mails
- Opening and distributing the post on a daily basis
- Arranging internal and external meetings (booking rooms, ensuring meeting rooms are tidy)
- Booking travel requirements (flight and hotel reservations, etc.)
- Organizing the pool cars
- Managing supplies and maintaining office equipment
You would need to meet the following requirements:
- A relevant degree in secretarial/administration work or similar
- Good oral and written English; French and German is required. Luxembourgish is considered a strong asset.
- Excellent administrative, organization and communication skills
- You have:
- a good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- an enthusiastic, self-motivated and proactive attitude to work
- You are:
- able to perform various administrative tasks simultaneously and quickly
- service-minded, reliable and flexible
Why would you want to work with us?
At IEE we’re dynamic, motivated, and solution-oriented. We're proud of our heritage but, at the same time, very focused on the future. We want to make a difference and we'll respect and value your contribution.
Joining our team means
- developing new ideas, looking at things from a different perspective and daring to change the status quo
- co-operating respectfully, honestly and truthfully
- working towards a common goal
If you’re interested in this role, please send your application via our career page (see link in contact details above).
You’d like to apply?
|Category||Secretarial / Admin / Clerical|
Apply for this job
|24/03/2017||Facility Coordinator (m/f)||Contern|
|22/03/2017||Junior Category Purchaser (m/f)||Contern|