||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
As a Consultant you will contribute to the successful implementation of Project Management Culture, Microsoft Project Server and our Project Management software solutions at our clients. You will develop your expertise in Project –, Program –, and Portfolio Management and lead the delivery of Project Management solutions.
- Analyzing clients’ Project Management processes in order to efficiently develop project management methodology and tools;
- Designing the definition as well as leading the documentation and the set-up of Project Management technical solutions;
- Leading the definition, the documentation and the set-up of Project Management solutions;
- Supporting the client in the technical implementation process of Project – Program – Portfolio Management solutions;
- Playing an active role in the internal development of projects and participate to strategic orientations of Threon;
- Taking on a role in business development and/or formalizing relevant subject-matter expertise to help us grow our business and improve our products
- You have a master’s degree or an equivalent degree in Applied Sciences, Commercial Engineering, Civil Engineering, Information Technology, etc.
- You have a 5 to 7 years’ experience in Project Management and you are able to manage a project from its initiation to its closure and handover
- You are fluent in French and English. Knowledge of German is a plus
- You hold a certification in Project Management (PMP or Prince2)
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint and/or Microsoft Project Server.
- Any knowledge of other PPM Tools is a serious advantage
- You want to build a career in the field of Project Management and are willing to develop yourself in this domain
- You are able to coach junior consultants and manage small teams
- You are dynamic, mobile, and eager to learn
- You are customer-oriented and convincing as a communicator
- An experience within one of the following branches of industry is considered as a plus: Bank, Insurance, or Financial Services
We permanently invest in the development of skills and competences required to successfully execute projects and consulting assignments. We offer a dynamic and exciting work environment, with great opportunities, where autonomy and cooperation are high. We offer our employees the chance to manage challenging projects and to work with colleagues who value team work strongly.
FURTHER WE OFFER
- In-house Project Management training, certification and coaching path
- A competitive salary
- A package of fringe benefits
Please send us your application (CV and motivation letter)
|Location||Windhof - Luxembourg|
|Payment||To be discussed|
Apply for this job
|26/03/2017||Consultant junior - SharePoint / Project Server (h/f)||Luxembourg|