||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
PwC Luxembourg is the largest professional services firm in Luxembourg with 2,700 people employed from more than 70 different countries. It provides audit, tax and advisory services, including management consulting, transaction, financing and regulatory advice, to a wide variety of international clients.
Our Talent Acquisition department is growing and we are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
In order to meet our graduates recruitment needs, PwC is looking for a Campus Event Coordinator who will be in charge of our relationships with strategic schools and universities. Indeed, the collaboration with these entities is a key factor to our success. In a fast-paced and continuously more complex environment, we want to be able to develop our employer brand in order to reach the best talents on the employment market.
As the Campus Event Coordinator (m/f), you will:
- Create and coordinate the campus board for our four lines of services : Audit, Tax, Advisory, Corporate Services;
- Liaise with internal school ambassadors and define the campus plan (job fairs, firm presentation, round tables, classes, networking events, discovery day, etc.);
- Develop and maintain privileged relationships with target schools in Luxembourg and the cross-borders countries;
- Create reportings on event’s return on investment (ROI), follow-up budget and manage expenses;
- Manage all the administrative tasks related to the campus activities: registration to events, mailings to schools, sending of the invitations to the participants, preparation of the booth and material, travel arrangements;
- Liaise with the Marketing & Communication department regarding communication support (goodies, advertisements, flyers, etc.);
- Regularly update all our promotion tools such as the career website, brochures, firm presentation, social media, etc.;
- Coordinate our promotion actions with the other PwC network firms;
- Develop our employer’s brand to attract students and be distinctive on the market.
- You hold a Bachelor's degree with a relevant specialisation (HR, communication, marketing, etc.);
- You are fluent in German, French and English;
- You have excellent organisation and communication skills;
- You are proactive and team player;
- You are keen to travel to represent PwC in our partner school across the Greater Region and Europe (5-10% of the time).
Your profileAre you ready to be the ambassador of PwC in the schools across the Greater Region? Then don’t wait any longer and apply online via the platform of jobs.lu!
|Category||Consulting / Audit / Fiscality, Marketing / Market research, Secretarial / Admin / Clerical|
Apply for this job
|29/03/2017||Administrative Assistant (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|29/03/2017||Experienced Manager Consultant in Funds Regulation (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|29/03/2017||Audit Recruitment Days (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|29/03/2017||Actuarial Services Manager (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|29/03/2017||Assistant Tax Efficiency (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|29/03/2017||Personal Assistant (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|28/03/2017||L&D Advisory Training Specialist (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|25/03/2017||Regulatory Consulting - Paralegal Assistant (m/f)||Luxembourg|