||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
At Ferrero, you’ll discover an employer that truly cares for the interests of its people: as such we are recognized as an employer of choice in 17 countries, Forbes RepTrak Worlds 26th Most Reputable Company, trendence 33rd Europe's Ideal 500 Employers and 54 Universums Worlds Most Attractive Employers. As we grow around the world, we are able to offer significant opportunities for career development and mobility.
As Master Data Project Manager you will be supporting the Sales and Operations department through analyzing the current processes and participating in the development and implementation of new processes.
PROJECT DEVELOPMENT AND APPROVAL
- Studies actual flows of processes for customer and product creation/update/maintenance in the different platforms used ( BPC-BW, SAP FE3, ESSBASE);
- Participates in working group for the development of new processes;
- Defines the feasibility studies for initiatives defined, underlying key objectives, analyzing possible solution and providing the best one in terms of economical impacts, benefits and realization timing.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION
- Involves matter experts whether necessary (e.g. if internal/central competencies are not enough);
- Assures compliance of the project to GRC and Group procedures (such as GRPO-PG014_en MASTERDATA);
- Performs project implementation at each department level;
- Ensures the implementation of projects according to project guidelines and facilitating the related organizational evolutions, within given time constraints;
- Supports the implementation of best practices transfer among projects and teams.
- Monitors the state of work in terms of costs and timings;
- Provides all necessary consolidated information, giving visibility on project implementation state.
- Ensures that proper service level is maintained;
- Provides a monthly consolidation of information, giving visibility on post-implementation processes to all stakeholders involved.
- Defines the feasibility of the additional implementation of “automated commercial conditions” within the SAP ECC master data.
- 3-5 years of experience;
- Master data implementation experience is a plus;
- Ability to manage a cross-funtional team;
- Project management skills;
- Strong numerical skills and interpersonal skills;
- Result-oriented, proactive and precise, able to work under pressure;
- Commercial acumen.
- Excellent use of Excel and Power Point;
- Basic knowledge of SAP;
- Knowledge of Essbase is a plus.
- English mandatory;
- French and any other language are considered as a plus.
- An international and challenging working environment;
- Attractive salary package.
|Payment||To Be Defined|
|Category||Sales, Analysis / Project Management|
Apply for this job
|21/03/2017||Junior Purchasing Category Manager||Luxembourg, Findel|