||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Progress your career within a international company. Develop global projects.
Our client is an international company well-known in the FMCG sector. In order to develop its team, we are looking for a Global Marketing Manager - Russian Speaker.
As Global Marketing Manager, you will reflect the ambitious growth strategy of the company around the world and the growing product/brand portfolio.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Define global brand strategy for the portfolio of new brands and provide execution guidelines to the local marketing teams around the world
- Articulate the global marketing strategy for the new brands portfolio through the organization and execute it by synthesizing priorities of various stakeholders
- Improve commercial performance by supporting the sales organization and providing leadership to their business development efforts
- See the big picture, understand the group's marketing strategy and translate into a set of priorities for his/her own area of responsibility
- Conduct market analysis and segmentation as well as develop and implement brand strategy
- Design and run successful marketing campaigns utilizing diversified tools and techniques
- Build professional networks internally as well as externally and use them to get things done
- Generate new profit making initiatives while considering risk/return criteria and respecting the company's guidelines
- Identify opportunities by building cross-functional, company or industry partnerships
The Global Marketing Manager role will be based in Luxembourg and report directly to the CMO.
- You have a relevant Bachelor's degree from a reputable university, MBA degree would be desirable
- You have 7-10+ years in marketing experience with top tier international FMCG and/or beverages companies
- You are native / fluent English and Russian. Other European languages considered a plus
- You have an experience in brand development at a significant international size and complexity
- You hold a successful history of managing brands across several different markets/countries or in several different markets/countries
- You are proactive and effective
- You have an excellent presentation
- You are willing to travel for regular trips worldwide
Various projects within an international company.
|Category||Marketing / Market research|
|Contact||Ressources Humaines Finance|