||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Our client is an international insurance and reinsurance company well established in Luxembourg and abroad.
We are looking for an
As an Actuary you would be expected to support our team of Actuarial Consultants in delivering strategic advice and analytical solutions to our client portfolio through data research and quantitative risk modelling.
A previous experience in the (re)insurance industry is an advantage, but not necessary.
- You have an excellent academic record in a quantitative field, preferably actuarial science or statistics.
- You have Strong analytical and spreadsheet skills.
- You are able to understand of Solvency II, risk management and insurance, life and/or non-life.
- You are confident in your abilities and possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are fluent in French, and speak well English, any other language would be an advantage.
- You enjoy the challenge of delivering high value-added advice to senior decision-makers under tight deadlines.
40H/Week in Luxembourg
Possibility to assume responsibilities
We are impatient to meet you in person then …
…send your application by mentioning in object of your email the following reference (ACT_03_2017)