||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
- Provide administrative and secretarial assistance to the Legal team,
- Prepare various standard documents such as Minutes of Meetings, Powers of Attorney, ...,
- Take care of signing contracts and administrative follow up,
- Register extracts/certificates, arrange for legalizations, notarizations and apostilles,
- Prepare letters, client invoices and payment instructions. Relevant follow-up on the payment instructions,
- Treat incoming mail and phone calls,
- Responsible for filing and various other administrative duties,
- Build up in-depth knowledge of your portfolio of clients.
- Relevant work experience in a similar position or with a professional services firm,
- An excellent written and spoken knowledge of English. A good knowledge of any other European language is a distinct advantage,
- Good presentation and client oriented,
- You have excellent MS office skills (Word, Excel and Outlook); you are able to work independently as well as within a team,
- You demonstrate excellent communication and organizational skills in order to meet tight deadlines.
|Category||Financial Services, Legal|
|Contact||Human Resources Manager|