||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Organization: Tax Services
Job Type: Experienced
As a Manager, you will be an integral part of our Global Employer Services (GES) department. GES offers tax solutions to mainly multinational and large organizations concerning international employment, expatriate administration, compensation strategies, remuneration regulatory assistance and HR related consulting. Being part of a global network of specialists in this area, the cooperation with other Deloitte offices around the world on international matters is a daily occurrence. Luxembourg's proximity to Belgium, France and Germany provides a variety of multinational and cross-border working situations that is rarely experienced so the daily work is varied, challenging and constantly exercises your mind.
What is it about?
As a personal tax manager advisory, you will:
- Be providing tax consultancy services regarding compensation structures, equity-based schemes, executives' remuneration and expatriate planning.
- Be in charge of files for a large variety of clients, including Luxembourg-based individuals, expatriates, and executives, involved in a wide variety of industries.
- In your daily activity, be in direct contact with your clients and your colleagues from the Deloitte network, giving you the opportunity to build strong relationships at both a local and international level.
- Be responsible for leading, supervising and coaching the team that will work closely under your responsibility
- Develop the GES department by participating in business development and eminence activities such as conferences, seminars, newspaper articles or brochures
- Share your technical and business expertise by taking an active role in training programmes, technical meetings and talent development activities
Your ability to quickly assess complex personal tax issues will rapidly allow you to increase your expertise and know-how and to become a key reference for any tax discussion with your clients, colleagues and with the Deloitte network. The GES department is a very dynamic multinational team and, as part of the executive team, you will support the senior management by developing the junior and senior consultant talent within the team, providing technical support using effective delegation and supervision. In turn the senior management will provide you with a variety of challenging work and day to day coaching to ensure you develop in all aspects of the role.
Who are you?
To be the right fit for this position, you have to:
- Demonstrate a minimum of 5 years’ experience in individual tax and social security with an audit/tax advisory firm, law firm or corporate headquarters.
- Hold a university degree in Economics or Law or from a business school, ideally with a major in tax.
- Be fluent in French and English (German and Luxembourgish would be considered as assets)
- Show team leadership, management and delegation skills
- Be MS-Office software literate
- Distinguish yourself by your organizational skills, your flexibility, your team spirit, your dynamism and your eagerness for learning and personal development.
- Be ready to commit yourself fully and to share your know-how within our team and want to enhance our international organization which cares highly for the development of its employees.
What do we offer?
Get hired as personal tax manager advisory and you will:
- Enhance your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Profit from an attractive package of advantages you can choose from
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
|Category||Consulting / Audit / Fiscality, Financial Services, Legal|