||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
The Bank of New York Mellon (Luxembourg) S.A. (“the Bank” or “BNY Mellon”) provides depositary services for collective investment schemes, mainly Luxembourg-registered funds. In its capacity as Depositary and therefore being a regulated entity, the Bank has to fulfil the European and local laws and regulations.
In our current legal and regulatory context, BNY Mellon is proactively planning for the future regulation changes and growth. In this framework, the Depositary Bank department is opening a new position in order to support the Manager in charge of the New Business On-Boarding.
The candidate will work together with his/her Manager acting as an active support in the following areas:
On-Boarding of new clients
- Participate/lead in project meetings and contributing to ensure operational models & flows do meet the Depositary Bank requirements;
- Analysis and implementation of oversight processes in compliance with Luxembourg legislation and Bank’s policies.
- Analysing business information to identify process improvements for increasing business efficiency and effectiveness;
- Participating in the analysis of contractual and legal documents
Qualification, experience & Skills required
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 years in similar function or Big 4 firms
- Good understanding of Private Equity and Real Estate Funds
- English is mandatory
- Good analytical and organisation skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of laws and regulations impacting the Depositary Bank
- Ability to prioritise tasks and escalate issues
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure
Please apply via the platform jobs.lu
|Category||Banking, Financial Services, Analysis / Project Management|
Apply for this job
|23/03/2017||Depositary Bank Senior Administrator II – Oversight (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|20/03/2017||Depositary Bank – Reporting / MIS Senior Analyst (m/f)||Luxembourg|