||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Job: Management Consulting
Job Type: Experienced
Our Capital Markets experts are specialized in risk management advisory, quantitative risk reporting solutions and valuation of complex financial instruments for banks and investment funds.
What is it about?
As a Risk Advisory & Reporting Investments Funds Manager, you will:
- Work alongside our consulting professionals and use your knowledge and innovative approaches to ensure the delivery of high quality risk management services to clients
- Manage a diverse team of talented Consultants, investing in the development of staff and coaching them to their highest potential
- Be actively involved all along the value chain of project management : interact with clients, conceptualise and rationalise solutions, closely monitor and guide the team, review clients deliverables to meet our high-quality standards
- Participate in the coordination of the on-going development and continuous improvement of our proprietary risk reporting solution
- Collaborate with other service lines on internal initiatives
- Participate in the identification of business opportunities and contribute to the expansion of our Capital Markets Department in specific areas of Risk Management
Who are you?
To be the right fit for this position, you have to:
- Hold a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance
- Have at least 7 years' experience in the financial sector in a risk / valuation position
- Have transversal knowledge of risk management in the following areas: market/credit VaR, liquidity risk with a strong knowledge of financial derivatives instruments and structured products
- Be able to prioritise issues, structure and lead clients projects
- Be an effective team leader, capable of assuming different responsibilities and concerned with developing others
- Be willing to learn and develop yourself on an ongoing basis
- Have excellent presentation and communication skills
- Be fluent in French and English
What do we offer?
Get hired as Investment Funds Manager and you will:
- Further develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan, exploiting our Induction Program
- Step up in your career thanks to our remarkable client portfolio
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
|Category||Accountancy / Finance, Consulting / Audit / Fiscality, Investments funds|