||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Working with SGG Group means working with an employer who is proud of its people, with good reason. Our exceptional talents are our main asset and determine the value and the growth of our company. Our employees take pride in working with one of the leading multi-jurisdictional providers of financial services in Europe and beyond. Currently our organization employs more than 800 people worldwide. At SGG Luxembourg, we currently have a vacancy for the position of Payroll Advisor.
- Within the Payroll Team, you will be in charge of salaries calculations for our customers;
- You will liaise with local administrations & external providers
- You will be a point of contact and/or a referent for all Labor Law matters;
- You will play an active role in improvements projects such as payroll processes;
- You have 2 years of working experience in a payroll administration services provider in Luxembourg;
- You have a sufficient legal knowledge (local legal requirements such as Labor Law, social security, taxes)
- You are fluent in French and in English;
- The knowledge of APSAL would be considered as an asset;
- You can work in an independent way as within a team;
- You have excellent communication & organizational skill;
- You demonstrate an absolute discretion regarding confidential information;
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset;
- You are a team player.
Please express your interest and enthusiasm by sending your CV and cover letter to us via the platform of jobs.lu. We thrive to answer your application within two weeks after having received your application.
|Location||La Cloche d'Or|
|Category||Accountancy / Finance, HR / Recruitment|
|Terms||Permanent, Full-time, Part-time|
Apply for this job
|18/08/2017||Group Infrastructure Leader||Cloche d'Or|
|18/08/2017||Senior Fund Accountant||Cloche d'Or - Luxembourg|