||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
The overall purpose of this role is to provide our customers with excellent services and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about our products and services.
- Assure the timely execution of the client instructions with the highest respect of the Compliance procedures
- Answer clients requests (per email and letter) and answer phone calls and directing if needed
- Perform customer verifications
- Input transactions on unit-linked portfolio
- Send instructions to our Custodian banks
- Be responsible for the Chargeable Event Certificate for the English Portfolio
- Draft the work instruction of the Chargeable Event Certificate
- Act as a role model in all relations with internal customers to promote a culture of customer orientation
- Support the team and individual team members in a proactive and constructive way to continuously improve the team’s performance
- Ensure all data is kept up to date timely and accurately
- Bachelor Degree in Back Office Management or Insurance/Finance
- Organizational skills
- Excellent writing communication skills
- Eager to learn
- Reliability and accountability
- Ability to take initiatives
- Capable of working independently as well as within a team
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools
- Fluent English and French (written and spoken), any other language will be an asset
OneLife. Several reasons
OneLife exists to overturn conventional attitudes to life assurance. A specialist in this area with over 25 years’ experience, we develop cross-border financial planning solutions for Ultra High Net Worth, High Net Worth and High Affluent clients across Europe.
Whether it’s a question of long-term savings, inheritance planning, tax optimisation, or simply understanding how to better manage wealth, we are dedicated to providing sophisticated, compliant and innovative solutions that are crafted to suit each individual and their evolving needs.
Together with a solid network of select partners – including private banks, family offices and independent financial advisers – our dynamic team of international experts offer a fresh approach that helps understand and anticipate the needs of wealthy clients in a world of change.
With more than €6bn in assets under management, OneLife is owned by J.C. Flowers & Co – one of the leading investment firms in the international finance industry.
Join the teamIf you’re interested in joining the team, send your application in Englishto us via the platform of jobs.lu.
|Category||Accountancy / Finance, Call-Centre, Insurance|
Apply for this job
|21/03/2017||Legal Business & Corporate Expert (m/f)||Capellen|