||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Based in Luxembourg - Duration: Permanent
We are a consulting services company...
- offering specialised consulting services in the establishment of Impact Finance Vehicles supporting sustainable development sectors such as microfinance, renewable energy or energy efficiency, fairtrade, responsible agribusiness, education, biodiversity or social entrepreneurship
- assisting promoters in the entire process of the establishment of investment vehicles, from the concept design to the actual inception of the investment vehicles (Setup services) and supporting existing investment funds in governance, corporate and administrative matters (General Secretary services)
- with clients ranging from development finance institutions, such as KfW, EIB and IFC, to foundations, banks, NGOs, institutional investors and other consulting firms
- specialised in the setup of complex investment structures similar to private equity funds
- currently running several projects focusing on Asia, Africa and Central and Eastern Europe
We are seeking…
A Financial Model specialist, with a first experience in the investment industry, eager to support the development
of Impact Finance. The Consultant will be part of the Advisory Team in charge of the design and creation of
impact finance funds.
His/her main responsibilities will be to assist the Innpact team in all aspects related to financial analysis and
- analyse cash flow schemes of investment strategies/cases and translate into investment portfolio model
- review and challenge projections financial model submitted by fund initiators
- design, create and maintain custom and detailed projections financial models for the launch of impact finance funds
- support existing impact funds by maintaining and enhancing operating financial models
- conduct ad-hoc financial analysis on various projects
- in addition, generally support the advisory team in the design and implementation of impact funds including preparation of business plan, design of investment strategy, design of fund structure,
- a challenging and very diversified position involving contacts with many different cultures and nationalities
- an opportunity to work in the impact finance arena which combines financial services, sustainable development and ethical values
- the possibility to be personally in contact with all main impact finance actors (fund promoters, development institutions, investment managers, investors, law firms, auditors, custodian banks and administrative agents,…)
- a position giving you a comprehensive view on the life of alternative investment funds
- a flexible and dynamic work environment in a growing and appreciated industry
- a university graduate in Finance/Business Administration preferably with a CFA level II or equivalent certification
- fluent in English, fluency in German and/or French would be a plus
- an expert in complex financial modelling in Excel and VBA and preparation and review of business plans
- an investment professional with minimum 3 years’ experience the alternative investment sectors such as Private Equity, Project Finance, Impact Finance, Real Estate or Infrastructure,.
- aspiring to work in a small and dynamic private company and whose goals in life are fully in line with our development and social values
- flexible, organised, pro-active, communicative, stress-resistant, independent and team player
Please refer to www.innpact.com if you want to learn more about us.
If you believe your experience and motivations match such job offering, you are invited to submit your application,
together with a cover letter and your latest CV through the site jobs.lu.
|Category||Accountancy / Finance, Consulting / Audit / Fiscality, Investments funds|
Apply for this job
|24/03/2017||Board Advisor and Relationship Manager - Impact Finance Funds (f/m)||Luxembourg|