||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.DESCRIPTION/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage a “high profile” client on boarding globally for Back Office pricing
- Pro-actively lead the operating model design and end-to-end planning, management and implementation of the project
- Coordinate overall project communication, monitor and report on progress to global stakeholders and PMO.
- Interact with other Sec Val locations and business units worldwide to setup an optimal pricing operating model for the client
- Develop project plans, schedule timeline and monitor project milestones
- Manage a small project team, providing leadership and direction for the management of their projects.
- Ensure the necessary resources and tools are available to all Sec Val teams to achieve the desired goals
- Responsible for maintaining effective internal controls and risk assessment at all steps of the projects.
- Ensure self and team anticipates, monitors, actively manages and report risks and compliance issues breaches or suspicious activity.
- Act in accordance with Risk Excellence and role model ethical behaviour and decision making as part of our “Way Ahead” foundation.
- Build strong relationship with this “high profile” client to enable long term efficient collaboration and success.
- Encourage suggestions for, and implementation of, continuous improvements to core products and services.
- Authority to hire, discipline, control work and terminate employment for direct reports and broader team as needed
- Authority to promote, increase salary and bonus for direct reports and broader team as needed
- Product expert for COE. Comprehensive and demonstrated knowledge of overall processes and global operating model.
- Carries out assignments under self-direction and creatively overcomes roadblocks
- Develops or implements needed solutions without waiting for direction or leadership role to be assigned
- Demonstrates solid interpersonal relations, responding quickly to difficult situations and resolving them with minimal guidance
- Serves as key resource to client on functional area of expertise
- Monitor and stay abreast of Industry changes / events impacting Pricing. Liaise with external bodies and internal departments to ensure appropriate analysis and preparation is completed
- Ensure staffs have clear lines of reporting, authority levels, objectives and progress is reviewed regularly in line with Company policy.
- Develop effective working relationships and communications with staff and ensure that staff are motivated, developed and supported.
- Establish and monitor systems of control, limits of delegation and escalation procedures so that the business complies with internal policies and external regulations and can be managed effectively
- Assist in ensuring appropriate management information is produced and reviewed at appropriate intervals
- Manages the activities of individual contributors, supervisors and outsourced functions in a section or department with accountability for results in terms of costs, strategies and employees. Manages direct reports on an on-going basis
- Monitors projects to ensure completion on schedule and within budget: Faulty decisions or recommendations, or failure to achieve results would typically result in significant expenditure of additional time, human resources and funds
- Establish and oversee the development of a risk culture within the business and ensure business line accountability for risk management and measurement.
- Support a culture of effective challenge to ensure appropriate governanceAssist in the enforcement, performance monitoring and accountability for any functions /tasks outsourced to alternative locations outside Luxembourg. ensuring oversight is top of the agenda
Knowledge, skills and experience required
Apply for this job
|23/04/2017||Senior Project Manager - Transfer Agency||Luxembourg|
|23/04/2017||Senior Transfer Agent||Luxembourg|
|22/04/2017||AML/KYC Compliance Manager||Luxembourg|
|22/04/2017||Luxembourg Internship Opportunities 2017||Luxembourg|
|21/04/2017||Legal Counsel., Assistant Vice President||Luxembourg|
|21/04/2017||Derivatives Business Analyst, Assistant Vice President||Luxembourg|
|21/04/2017||Client Service Manager - Officer||Luxembourg|
|21/04/2017||Junior Reporting Agent, Entry Level||Luxembourg|
|21/04/2017||Client Service Operations Specialist, Entry Level||Luxembourg|
|21/04/2017||Transfer Agent - Registration, Entry Level||Luxembourg|
|20/04/2017||Transfer Agent – Client Service (Dutch-German-French Language Skills), Entry level||Luxembourg|
|20/04/2017||Project Specialist, Fund Administration||Luxembourg|
|19/04/2017||Executive Assistant, Sector Solutions (1 Year Fixed Term Contract)||Luxembourg|