||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
A challenging and interesting role as Architect & Technical lead responsible for the design and technical awareness in Credit Suisse Fund Services IT Luxembourg. Your role would consist in the following:
- Proactively engage across Business, IT and 3rd party stakeholders to ensure that the business investment delivers a cost-effective and appropriate solution for the organisation;
- Assist sponsors in the creation of rounded and compelling business cases for change; Drive the definition of the solution design, mapping business and technical requirements to define a service that meets both business and operational expectations;
- Assist project management team in the early shaping of high-level estimates and delivery plans;
- Take a lead role in the 3rd party solution selection process, provide solution design recommendations related to 3rd party solutions and develop successful partner relationships where required;
- Design, implement and deploy reliable and back-end services and front-end applications;
- Evaluate and implement enhancements and modifications to existing software as well as management of lifecycle of applications (EoL, EoS, …);
- Define infrastructure requirements and design physical deployment of the applications;
- Maintain an active awareness of emerging trends and developments in technology that could impact or benefit our business and our customers;
- Mentor high-level design as well as development teams to embed architectural framework and best practices.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills;
- Experience in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers;
- Experience in designing complex software systems (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scalability);
- Breadth of experience and technical acumen across applications, data, infrastructure, security, service management, business process, architecture capabilities, etc.
- Technical skills: Sparx Enterprise Architect, C#, Scripting (Windows, Linux, TCL), design patterns, UML, Messaging, relational databases;
- Innovative thinking and problem solving;
- Willingness to contribute and support a knowledge sharing culture;
- Fluent English language skills (good spoken and written French and/or German command would be an advantage).
During the recruitment process candidates will be requested to provide with a criminal record extract for background screening purpose.
|Category||IT / Programming|
Apply for this job
|23/04/2017||Senior Credit Specialist – Corporate Lending and Structured Lombard||Luxembourg|
|22/04/2017||Compliance Officer (m/f) – Short-Term contract (12 months)||Luxembourg|
|21/04/2017||Developer / Support Engineer (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|21/04/2017||Trainee External Asset Manager Desk Luxembourg||Luxembourg|
|19/04/2017||Senior Credit Analyst – French market real estate financing (m/f)||Luxembourg|