||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Builders Insurance Holdings S.A. is a fast evolving group of insurance and reinsurance companies based in Luxembourg, belonging to an international construction group, and specialised in North American casualty & surety business since 15 years.
Due to an increase in our activities we are currently looking for a Junior Risk Assistant supporting the Risk Manager in the whole Risk Management process across all legal entities of the Luxembourg Group. The job is mainly designated for a beginner looking for a first work experience and ready to learn on the field. Nevertheless it can be also covered by a student at the end of his(her) university cycle who will graduate in a short term.
- Report to the Risk Manager
- Assist the Risk Manager in the update of the Risk Management governance documentation (policy and procedures)
- Be involved in the identification and analysis of company risks
- Put in place quantitative or qualitative models for risk calculation
- Produce RM presentations and reports under the supervision of the Risk Manager
- o Assist the Risk Manager in the identification of the best IT tool or methodology to capture and save the risk data
- Assist the Risk Manager in the preparation of Risk Committees
- Be in contact with risk owners and counterparties inside and outside the company
Other ancillary activities can be assigned to the trainee according to his(her) skills and capabilities.
- Rigorous, creative, honest, loyal and hardworking, highly organized with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work autonomously as well as within a team.
- Bachelor's degree is required: preferred in Finance, Economics or Engineering
- Quantitative skills
- Theoretical Risk Management knowledge is an advantage
- Knowledge of Solvency II directive, Master in Risk Management or GARP would be appreciated
- Computer literate with sound Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office skills ( Visio or Aris knowledge is a plus)
- Project management skills and ability to coordinate multiple tasks;
- French is compulsory and good knowledge of English
- Person authorized to work in Luxembourg
We offer a young and friendly work environment and the opportunity to learn from both training on the job and external programs. This is also the opportunity to discover a sector of activity in evolution further to Solvency II implementation in January 2016.
If you are interested in working for a company in an international environment and like the idea of being part of a small team with a positive, high performance culture, please send your resume and cover letter via the platform jobs.lu.
Job Location: Luxembourg
Contract: paid traineeship of 6 months
|Category||Accountancy / Finance, Manufacturing / Engineering, Work Experience / Internship|
Apply for this job
|22/04/2017||Team Assistant (m/f)||Steinfort|
|21/04/2017||IT Engineer (m/f)||Steinfort|