||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
MDO Management Company, a management company governed by Chapter 15 of the UCITS Law dated 17 December 2010 and regulated by the CSSF, offers a comprehensive range of solutions for substance in Luxembourg. MDO Management Company is also an Alternative Investment Fund Manager with a wealth of experience and local knowledge at its disposal.
In this context, MDO Management Company is currently recruiting a
You will be responsible to implement discretionary asset management of the different investment vehicles and to implement changes timely and accurately in order to have all portfolios in line with their respective investment strategy.
You will work, at a high level, together with leading names in Europe, namely fund promoters, asset managers, depositary banks, and transfer agents, CSSF and external auditors.
Reporting line : The Team Leader, Portfolio Management
Your main duties and responsibilities :
Portfolio Management tasks, specifically for the AIFs
- Review of the internal policies and procedures;
- Initial and annual review of the investment advisors;
- Supervise the appropriate overall implementation of the AIF Policy;
- Assess compliance of proposed investment with the AIF’s strategic fit, risk profile, financial criteria;
- Review the investment’s economics and business plan;
- Supervise the execution of approved investment/divestment decisions;
- Ongoing monitoring of investments;
- Organize Investment Committees (prepare agenda, taking minutes, follow up on actions points, …)
- Perform regulatory reporting (AIFMD, majors holdings, …)
- Regular reporting to the Conducting Persons and to the Board of Directors of MDO Management Company and to Board of Directors of funds.
Oversight of the delegated investment managers, for all types of funds
- Identify and monitor the investment strategy;
- Have a clear understanding of the portfolio composition;
- Understand the asset allocation and any subsequent changes;
- Monitor the list of approved instruments and identify any new instrument type;
- Initial and annual review of the delegated IM risk-based approach;
- Schedule quarterly documented calls with the delegated investment managers;
- Follow-up on operational incidents.
- You hold a Post graduate degree in a highly numerical discipline or Finance, in a similar field from a recognized business school or university;
- You have a relevant professional experience of a minimum of 3 years in the Luxembourg Fund Industry;
- You have good understanding of financial instruments, portfolio management, accounting, economics and statistics;
- You have strong presentation and communication skills as well as a sound corporate mentality/behaviour;
- You are well organized and able to work independently, and can multi-task. Attention to detail is a must-have;
- You are fluent in English and French; any other mainstream language is an asset
- A fast growing and successfully established company in Luxembourg
- An attractive remuneration package
- A young and multicultural environment
- Training opportunities
- Flexible working schedule
If you are interested in joining us, please send your motivation letter curriculum vitae via jobs.lu.
Apply for this job