||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Nordea Asset Management (“NAM”) is the asset management arm of the Nordea Group, the leading financial services group in the Nordic and Baltic Sea regions. The group has around 11 million clients and 30,000 employees. NAM has around 650 employees and manages more than EUR 210 billion of assets for institutional, wholesale and retail clients across the Nordic region and the globe.
The Position we offer
Based in Luxembourg you are a member of a truly multicultural and multilingual Team (Distribution Management), having the aim of managing the Distribution-related regulatory and contractual relationships, the corresponding facilitation of the operational implementation as well as being a key driver in any relevant projects of Institutional & Wholesale Distribution (“I&WD”).
As part of your responsibilities, you will be responsible for the Contractual Engineering related to our Wholesale Distribution relationships mainly for Central Europe including the operational facilitation thereof and support the regulatory competence related to distribution matters in I&WD.
You are in constant contact with our business partners, local Sales entities as well as internal operations facilitating the smooth and regulatory compliant handling of our distribution. By ensuring implementation of regulatory requirements related to our distribution offering, you will act as an adviser and facilitator to the business. You are in constant contact with our business partners, local Sales entities as well as internal operations facilitating the smooth and regulatory compliant handling of our distribution.
You have a solid background in terms of contractual design and experience in an asset management distribution environment. Having gained insights in operational implementation and stakeholder management is also considered a strong asset. You are also passionate about exploring constantly new fields of activities as part of the growing business of I&WD and are a self-driven individual acting within a dedicated team. You display a service mind-set and are sales focused.
Main responsibilities and key areas of success
- Contractual Engineering
- Legal and contractual relationship management for our Global Wholesale Distribution business partners
- Maintenance and administration of Marketing, Service and Vendor-related arrangement
- Have a solid knowledge on relevant contracts and the legal implications
- Project management
- Regulatory projects related to changes in legal landscape (Global, European, National) impacting the contractual engineering
- Structural review of processes and procedures related to our Global distribution network
Competencies and qualifications
- University degree, preferably in Law
- Several years of experience in asset management/financial industry related to legal, contractual and/or regulatory matters
- Fluent at least in English and German
- Flexibility, attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Business- and solution/pragmatic-orientation
- Ability to work autonomously, to prioritize tasks and exercise sound judgment
- Professional ethics in client as well as internal relations
More Information and send application
If this opportunity is the challenge you are seeking, please send your Cover Letter and CV in English latest on 30th April 2017 via the platform of jobs.lu.
Please note that this position might be filled before the end of the application period.
|Category||Legal, Investments funds|
Apply for this job
|22/04/2017||Marketing & Communication Traineeship for 6-12 months (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|21/04/2017||Team Leader Customer Due Diligence (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|21/04/2017||KYC analyst (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|20/04/2017||Traineeship in our Business Management Team in Luxembourg for 6-12 months starting as soon as possible (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|19/04/2017||Sales Support for our French desk (f/m)||Luxembourg|