||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
• Master in Finance, Business Administration, Law or the equivalent.
• Significant experience in a business development activity, allowing you to acquire a strong network of HNWI and financial intermediaries in Germany.
• Excellent knowledge of the products and services that HNWI's typically require.
• Very good knowledge of tax and financial planning.
• Proven experience in achieving targets and generating substantial new business.
• It is absolutely necessary to have German as mother language and an excellent command of English. French is also a clear advantage.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build sustainable relationships. Strong client- and results-orientation and proven negotiation skills.
• High level of integrity and ethics.
• Willing to travel.
• Team spirit and willingness to be involved in a dynamic environment.
|Location||2953 luxembourg, lu|
|Payment||Salaire non communiqué.|
|Contact||Via La Rubrique Recrutement Du Site Internet|