||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Independent and possessing more than twenty years' experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies. Our staff of over 1000 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset.
For more information, please visit our website: www.alterDomus.com
For our office in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a:
We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- You will assist and advise our operational teams and our directors on all issues of Luxembourg contract law, commercial law and corporate law.
- You will draft and review contract and corporate documentation / agreements, prepare answers in support of operational teams and advise them on the legal consequences of these documents.
- You will protect Alter Domus’ interests in the process of negotiating agreements with clients or suppliers.
- You will more generally have a preventive and multipurpose role in order to mitigate legal risk to which Alter Domus is exposed.
- You will take part to the enhancement of the legal knowledge of our internal staff via training, legal watch, creation of templates, etc.
- You hold a university degree in law ideally completed by postgraduate studies in corporate law, commercial law or international law.
- You have 4-6 years of experience in a corporate legal department in Luxembourg and (ideally) in a fiduciary
- you have a good understanding of all risks a business structure like Alter Domus is facing in a global context where regulations are increasing and you are familiar with legal watch process.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your cover letter and your curriculum vitae via the platform jobs.lu
Our recruiting process, like your entire career, is considered a shared responsibility. During interviews you will have the possibility to discover the company and your future colleagues. We will seize the opportunity to know you better.
Apply for this job
|23/04/2017||Corporate Services Manager (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|23/04/2017||Depositary Services Officer||Luxembourg|
|23/04/2017||Senior Compliance Manager (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|22/04/2017||Fund Manager (m/f)||Luxembourg|