||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Centralis Group is a market leading outsourced financial services provider. Founded in 2006, Centralis is headquartered in Luxembourg with offices in the Cayman Islands, France, Ireland, Hungary, Romania, Switzerland, The Netherlands and the USA. The group also has a US desk in New York, a UK desk in London and a Canadian desk.
Today, Centralis employs almost 100 highly experienced, multi-lingual professionals across all our jurisdictions. Our team has been selected from a diverse background, focusing on financial, investment and legal professionals with an exemplary client services track record. With such a wealth of international experience, we are able to deliver a bespoke suite of corporate, treasury and administrative services to our clients.
We are currently recruiting Junior Accoutant for our Luxembourg office. The successful candidates will demonstrate an eagerness to learn, have a flexible approach to their work and will see their career progressing on an international path and will work with a client base consisting of private equity, real estate and hedge fund organisations, private and public international corporation houses and high net worth individuals.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Handle day-to-day operation of client companies
- Liaising with clients, auditors, banks etc.
- Bookkeeping and reconciliation of the accounts
- Administration and preparation of financial statements as well as consolidated accounts
- Preparation of management reporting
- Preparation of corporate tax returns
- Preparation of corporate / legal documents (Annual General Meetings, Board Meetings included)
Requirements of the role
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in accounting, finance or economics
- A first professional experience in accounting ideally in domiciliation of companies, fiduciary, PSF, will be an asset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, other languages will be an advantage
- Experience of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and accounting software (preferably BOB)
- Strong organizational skills
- Flexibility, pro-activity with can do attitude
- Strong motivation to work in a fast growing, dynamic and challenging environment
Please send your application letter along with your CV, in English, via the platform jobs.lu
|Category||Accountancy / Finance|
Apply for this job
|21/04/2017||English speaking accountants (m/f)||Luxembourg|