||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
We are an international market leader selling premium-quality products for health, fitness, and beauty.
As a continually expanding international group of companies, we are now represented in 34 countries worldwide with approximatley 30 subsidiaries. Our innovative character, integrity, financial strength and leadership have already won us many awards. Do we sound like a company you would like to work for?
We are looking for someone very special to work with our experienced team to take our Brand to the next level! If you are looking for a company that will let you shine and demonstrate your creative abilities, please keep reading.
Start your career for us as an:
International Communications Manager
We are looking for a flexible, dynamic and dedicated employee (m/w), who would like to work in an international and intercultural environment.
- Excellent and creative communicator
- Proactive relationship-builder
- Goal-oriented project manager taking initiative and acting with purpose and urgency
- Experience and contacts in the PR-World are a plus
- An independent, organized and responsible method of working
- A confident handling with MS Office application software (Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- Good knowledge of English and German, further languages are an advantage
Your responsibilities include:
- creating new and implementing existing programs/activities that support internal communications with our sales force and employees around the world
- responsible for external communications
- creating/executing the PR & Media activities while working closely with our Marketing Department
- A dynamically growing company in an international environment
- A varied position with development prospects
- Flat hierarchies and direct communication channels to the top of the company
Please send your entire application (with copies of certificates, job references, photo, etc.) including your gross salary requirements in to:
Irina Kerner 15, Wäistrooss
Or via the platform of jobs.lu.
|Category||Marketing / Market research, Analysis / Project Management|
Apply for this job
|26/05/2017||First Level Support Web Applications and IT Infrastructure||Schengen|
|23/05/2017||Compliance Manager Maternity (M/F)||Schengen|
|22/05/2017||Community Manager (m/f)||Schengen|