||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
CRH-Lux Recruitment Solutions is a recruitment firm dedicated to the research and selection of candidates for support and management functions for office, financial, technical and engineering vacancies.
For one of our clients, a major player in the logistics and supply chain area, we are currently looking for a
Accounts Payable/Accounting Officer (M/F)
Our client :
Our client is an important provider of supply chain solutions. They offer forwarding services along with logistic support and supply chain management.
Being part of a small local financial team, your job will maintly consist of three different parts:
- Payment collection (25%)
- Accounts Payable (50%)
- Treasury (25%)
Your main tasks and responsabilities :
- You will manage all collection activities
- You will be the first contact with the Financial Shared Services Center for collections and customer data maintenance
- You will be responsible for escalation issues, disputes and credit limits.
- You will check customer’s payment and take care of financial issues
- You will support the Head of Finance in all these aspects and you will work together with the country product and legal team to resolve issues
- You will take care of all the invoices sent by the suppliers
- You will be responsible of the weekly payment and approval of invoices
- You will ensure the adherence to the Procure to Pay Policy
- You will review payment proposals that are submitted by the Financial Shared Service Center
- You will process invoices that cannot be handled by the FSSC
- You will ensure the adherence to the Treasury Policy
- You will manage bank statements – booking/controlling/filling
- You will assist the preparation of cash forecasts
- You will assist the implementation of treasury tools and processes
Your profile and skills :
- You have a BAC+3 degree in general accounting/financial studies
- You have at least 5 years of experience as general accountant/financial officer within an industry or a logistics company
- You are fluent in English and French. German is an asset
- You have deep knowledge of SAP and MS-Office Products (Word/Excel/Outlook)
- You have strong communication skills
- You are independant, flexible, open-minded with a problem-solving attitude
What we offer :
- A permanent contract within a major logistic and supply chain company worldwide.
- A challenging and international working environment.
Only the applications matching all the above-mentioned criteria will be considered.
Without an answer from our services within two weeks, you can consider that your application has not met the requirements of our clients.
|Location||Grand Duché de Luxembourg|
|Payment||To be discussed|
|Category||Accountancy / Finance, Financial Services, Warehouse / Logistics / Shipping|
Apply for this job
|19/05/2017||Comptable Controlling et Reporting (H/F) CDI||Grand Duché de Luxembourg|
|19/05/2017||Consultant en protection des données (H/F) / Data Protection Consultant (M/F) CDI||Grand Duché du Luxembourg|
|19/05/2017||Chargé(e) de clientèle (H/F) FR/ANG CDI||Grand Duché du Luxembourg|
|19/05/2017||Assistant(e) de direction / Assistant(e) administratif (CDI)||Grand Duché du Luxembourg|
|19/05/2017||Superviseur de maintenance (H/F)||Grand Duché du Luxembourg|
|19/05/2017||Électromécanicien de maintenance industrielle (H/F) CDI||Grand Duché du Luxembourg|
|19/05/2017||Commercial / Business Development Manager (H/F) CDI||Grand Duché du Luxembourg|
|17/05/2017||Commercial (H/F) CDI ou indépendant||Grand Duché de Luxembourg|
|16/05/2017||Vendeur / Vendeuse / Animateur de vente (H/F) Temps partiel||Grand Duché du Luxembourg|