||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Experience: 2 - 4 years
Study Background: Bac+3
Within the Finance and Accounting department, as Accountant, you will be assisting the manager/senior accountant of the department to prepare periodical reports.
- Assisting in Preparing periodic reports to local regulatory authorities (CSSF/BCL), Head Office and local management, under both Lux GAAP and IFRS.
- Assisting in Preparing and reviewing relevant tax reports ensuring regulatory and internal deadlines are met.
- Assisting in year-end audit and preparing audit support schedules and working papers.
- Performing research on technical accounting issues and prepare accounting memos addressing non-routine transactions.
- Assisting in drafting and updating the accounting procedures.
- Assisting in preparing the periodic business analysis, budget and performance evaluation of the Bank.
- Supporting new products implementation.
- Assisting in new system developments and implementations.
- Liaising with IT department in data base building and reporting automation.
- At least BAC+3 in finance, management, audit or accounting.
- At least 2-4 years of experience in accounting/financial reporting position or financial audit in a credit institution.
- Accounting qualifications would be an asset (CA/CCA/CGA/CMA/ACA)
- Basic knowledge of accounting standards (Lux GAAP, IFRS).
- Basic knowledge and prior experience with regulatory reporting to CSSF/BCL such as FinRep, CoRep, Large Exposures, LCR, Short Form Report, acquired with credit institutions in Luxembourg.
- Demonstrated interests in technical and complex financial accounting matters.
- Excellent Excel skills, result-oriented and quality-driven.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to work in a pro-active, independent and structured manner under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task and detail oriented.
- Sound knowledge of the Luxembourg and EU banking regulatory environment.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written). German/French/Chinese would be an asset.
- Ability to work in a multi-culture environment.
|Category||Accountancy / Finance, Banking|
Apply for this job
|23/05/2017||Treasury back officer||Luxembourg|
|23/05/2017||Senior Risk Officer||Luxembourg|
|23/05/2017||Human Resources Officer (m/f)||Luxembourg|