||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.DESCRIPTION/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide confidential support, diary management and co-ordination for Senior Manager. Includes responding appropriately on a range of activities as well as ensuring the Management team has papers and arrangements to support all meetings on a daily basis.
- Ensuring upcoming items are planned/prepared, booked on relevant committee agendas etc.
- Build productive relationships with wider Senior Stakeholders support roles.
- Manage all diary bookings ensuring all key annualised and ad-hoc meetings are arranged.
- Proactive management of executive committee to include, agenda preparation, coordination of papers ensuring circulation in advance of the meetings, taking of accurate minutes and actions and proactive monitoring of matters arising ensuring completion/escalation as necessary.
- Ensure all team documentation is circulated to all relevant individuals, ensuring accuracy.
- Provide confidential support to Leadership Team.
- Support major projects as required.
- Ensure all travel arrangements are coordinated/booked on a timely manner.
- A proven track record of delivering in a similar role.
- Appropriate IT skills in particular use of Word and PowerPoint to an advanced standard. Excel skills an advantage. Strong Microsoft Outlook skills are also required
- Proven strong verbal and written communication skillsin English – other languages are a plus.
- 4 years minimum experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and to handle pressure
- Proven experience of delivering Board level documentation.
- Can demonstrate the ability to take appropriate,independent,well thought through action in a timely manner.
- Proactive, professional, approachable, confidential team player
|Category||Secretarial / Admin / Clerical|