||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Reporting to our Region Counsel – Europe and residing in Luxembourg, the incumbent of this position proactively works with Masco Europe’s legal team and our European businesses and their leadership providing assistance in the preparation of legal documents, research and compilation of data from various legal references as well as the preparation of drafts for general commercial legal matters (corporate, contract, competition and employment law).
- Maintains all initial filings of legal records, briefs and correspondence for the organization. Includes recordkeeping, record retention, maintenance of electronic files and provides various administrative support
- Coordinate ad hoc requests such as notarizations, legalizations and Apostil;
- Administrate a portfolio of companies in the EMEA region consisting of approximately 50 to 60 legal entities;
- Maintain the internal corporate and legal database to the highest standard;
- Support the legal team in drafting documents and presentations.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of related professional experience within an international organization or law firm; highly qualified applicants with less professional experience will be considered.
- Flexible, proactive, innovative and result oriented. Ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated strong communications skills, including written and verbal.
- Experience working with the Internet, computer databases, Windows, word processing and spreadsheet programs in legal research and library applications.
- Strong attention to detail, demonstrated integrity and professionalism.
- Fluent in German and English (both written and spoken). Additional knowledge of French is an asset.
Required Education / Certification
- An appropriate market relevant legal education is requested (e.g. Rechtsanwalts- oder Notariatsfachangestellte(r))
|Payment||To be discussed|
|Category||Legal, Multi-lingual / Linguistic Services, Secretarial / Admin / Clerical|