||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Based in Luxembourg since 2003, MAS Luxembourg provides Domiciliation and Accounting services to international conglomerates with high professionalism and a personalized touch.
MAS Luxembourg is a young and dynamic Firm offering a balance between professional and private life. We strive at promoting team spirit to allow you to develop your skills within a growing environment.
We offer a real opportunity to develop your career and are recruiting:
MANAGER LEGAL & CORPORATE SERVICES (m/f)
- Legal and corporate secretarial services
- Incorporation of companies in Luxembourg;
- Participating in board/shareholders meetings and preparation and/or review of the minutes;
- Review of transaction documents and agreements;
- Setting up and updating shares’ registers;
- Organisation and/or supervision of statutory changes;
- Assisting the clients in liquidating their Luxembourg structures;
- Respond to clients’ queries and advise them on corporate issues;
- Contacts with notaries, law firms, banks and tax advisors.
- Database administration
- Maintaining an up-to-date database of corporate information of client-companies;
- Management and team worker
- Supervising a team of corporate secretarial officers and promoting team spirit amongst the team;
- Performing a periodic performance assessment of the staff members;
- Actively collaborating with colleagues in finance and communicating with superiors.
- Regulatory watch
- Keeping up-to-date with the regulatory changes.
- Hold a master degree or professional studies in law with a minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience. Experience in AML law and KYC procedures would be an asset;
- Fluent in English, written and spoken. Any additional language would be considered as an advantage;
- Have proven experience in domiciliation or corporate environment;
- Have strong organisational skills, attention to details and ability to work independently and capability to prioritising tasks;
- Have excellent communication skills and team spirit.
Interested candidates should forward their curriculum vitae and a motivation letter in English to us via the platform of jobs.lu.
|Category||Financial Services, Legal|
Apply for this job
|20/04/2017||Administrative Assistant (m/f)||Munsbach|
|20/04/2017||Legal & Corporate Services Officer (m/f)||Munsbach|