||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
The Jamendo Sales-Team is composed of 4 members. Their goal is to:
- Negotiate business contracts & partnerships
- Manage and contact regularly the current client pool
- Sell our music to Chainstores and Multimedia companies around the world
- Customer support
Your profile :
- The art of negotiation and deals closing has no secret for you
- You take responsibilty of your workload to reach your monthly targets.
- You are curious, dynamic, proactive as well as reactive.
- You are a team player.
- Your are creative and a solution finder.
- You love music
- You receive incoming requests from prospects, your job will be to convert these requests into sales.
- Management, follow-up and license renewal of the existing big accounts.
- Having the commercial sense to prospect on regular basis ( cold calls, emailings,etc.)
- Identify and attend the key events of the retail industry
- You know how to work under target pressure.
Required skills :
- Relevant experience in international sales and negotiation
- Knowledge of the retail industry preferred
- Mandatory English and Spanish (Fluent) and French. Additional Knowledge of German, Russian or Italian are an asset.
- Good computer skills
Jamendo is the world’s largest music community for independent artists. We reach millions of music enthusiasts globally every month through our website and apps. Our goal is to help people discover music uploaded by talented and emerging artists.
We offer a very convenient licensing solution to professionals who need music for commercial use (licensing.jamendo.com). And finally, we provide exposure and a unique way to make money for independent artists. Our philosophy? Win-win!
You want a boost in your career, work in a fun environment while shaping the future of music? Look no further! Join our team of young, talented professionals!
Job based in Luxembourg in a young & dynamic working environment
Apply for this job
|22/05/2017||Junior Music Manager (m/f)||Luxembourg|