||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Job: Administrative and Support Services
Organization: Internal Services
Job Type: Experienced
The internal legal department of Deloitte Luxembourg is known for its straightforward approach delivering legal advice to and assisting other departments within Deloitte Luxembourg to support the strong growth of their business and the management decision process.
In the framework of the implementation of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) within Deloitte Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a legal counsel specialized in data protection to reinforce the internal legal department.
You take pride in and are an expert at:
- Providing legal and technical knowledge and advices in the areas of privacy and data protection;
- Participating to the implementation of the data protection system by writing and implementing relevant processes and control procedures in order to mitigate data protection risks;
- Keeping the internal policy on the protection of personal data up to date, declining it in guidelines and operational procedures and checking their correct application;
- Identifying and recording breaches linked to the confidentiality and protection of personal data and implementing adequate actions to fix them;
- Liaising internally with the relevant departments with respect to data protection related matters;
- Liasing with the CNPD (local data protection regulator) and updating documentations regarding the processing of personal data;
- Following the evolution of the GDPR;
- Assuring trainings on the matters for the employees of Deloitte Luxembourg.
To fit in the role, you also:
- Are graduated with a Master’s degree in law ideally specialized in IT/IP Law;
- Are fluent in English and in French. Luxemburgish will be considered an asset;
- Have at least 3 years of relevant experience dealing with data protection and processes implementation;
- Are self-motivated with strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Are proactive and a results-oriented team player;
- Are capable to work accurately and in an organized manner with a strong attention to detail;
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong relationships with all levels of the hierarchy.
We want to hear from you! Join us and…
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Contribute to making an impact on our society, people and environment
At Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 1,900 employees and more than 50 nationalities, we are committed to making an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society—aspiring to reach new levels of expertise by constantly challenging ourselves.
What impact will you make?
|Category||Consulting / Audit / Fiscality, Legal|