||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Job Type: Experienced
Our CFO Services team provides finance departments of major organizations with customised solutions around their strategy, processes and operations, leveraging on the different strengths of our firm.
What is it about?
As CFO Services Consultant / Senior Consultant, you will:
- Be involved in a wide variety of projects related to the Finance department in the banking sector, including (but not limited to) financial analysis, accounting and/or prudential standards matters, treasury & ALM, analytical accounting, financial modelling, financial control, capital planning, dashboarding & monitoring, new business and profitability analysis.
- Assist our clients to solve complex issues, analyse the expressed issues (and beyond), design and implement end-to-end solutions, together with other Deloitte professionals in Luxembourg and abroad
- Perform rigorous research and analysis to identify potential value creating opportunities
- Build trust based relationships with clients (financial services, insurance and bank)
Who are you?
To be the right fit for this position, you have to:
- Hold a Master's degree level in business administration, economics or engineering with a specialization in Finance
- Have 3–5 year experience in financial audit and/or a good exposition to one or several fields listed above
- Have banking experience with a good understanding of Bank’s financial statements (IFRS, practice of other Gaap would be considered as an asset)
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have good command of Excel and Powerpoint, experience in working with databases (e.g. Access, MySQL, SQL Server) would be considered as an asset
- Be a self-starter, good communication skills, keen to learn, seek discussion and team work to build & share your expertise
- Be fluent in English, French and/or German would be considered an asset
- Be ready to move Internationally
What do we offer?
Get hired as CFO Services Consultant/Senior Consultant and you will:
- Step up in your career thanks to our remarkable client portfolio
- Enhance your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
What impact will you make?
|Category||Accountancy / Finance, Banking, Consulting / Audit / Fiscality|