||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Allen & Overy is a first tier law firm with more than 5,000 staff, including some 2,770 lawyers and over 510 partners working in 45 financial centres over the world. With more than 80 lawyers, Allen & Overy, Luxembourg is one of the most important law firms in Luxembourg. Our international network gives us the opportunity to provide a global service with a superior level of quality in combination with expert local legal knowledge.
Our Banking department specialises in international banking work, including regulatory work, syndicated lending, investment grade, leveraged acquisition finance and debt restructuring. You will join a dynamic team advising amongst others investment banks, international commercial banks, governments and public entities requiring advanced legal advice for complex operations.
We are currently looking for a:
Mid-level Lawyer to join our Banking Department (m/f)
- You possess a law degree and you are qualified in Luxembourg or another European jurisdiction; an LL.M. from an American or English university would be considered as an advantage.
- You have three to four years of experience in a law firm based in Luxembourg, gained in a banking department
- You have developed a strong expertise in syndicated lending and debt restructuring
- You have an on-going interest in banking legal developments.
- You have the ability to meet deadlines and deal with cross-border transactional work
- You are a team player and you are able to lead more junior lawyers
- You are dynamic, flexible, proactive and have excellent communication skills.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English and French. German and/or Luxembourgish would be an advantage.
If you are interested in the position, do not hesitate to send your application via the platform of jobs.lu.
|Location||Luxembourg / Kirchberg|
Apply for this job
|22/04/2017||Senior Finance Officer à plein temps (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|20/04/2017||Mid-level Associate to join our Corporate Department (m/f)||Luxembourg / Kirchberg|
|20/04/2017||Lawyer to join our Investment Funds Department (m/f)||Luxembourg / Kirchberg|
|18/04/2017||Legal Personal Assistant à plein-temps (m/f)||Luxembourg|