||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
To support our growth, we are looking for a Board Advisor and Relationship Manager – Impact Finance Funds - who will report to the Management Committee member, Head of Fund Account Management.
- The role of the Board Advisor and Relationship Manager – Impact Finance Funds is to assist and support the Boards of Directors of investment funds customers of Innpact in coordinating various services to these funds with a focus on corporate and administrative matters. Most of these investment funds are complex structured, private equity/debt like vehicles which require extensive abilities in understanding their challenging operational and legal set-ups.
- Coordinate the preparation of board meetings and general meetings of shareholders and ensure adequate follow-up.
- Coordinate enhancements and changes to the structure of the investment funds with all their service providers (custodian, administrative agent, legal counsel, auditor, investment manager/advisor).
- Lead any updates to the constitutive documents of the funds (prospectus/issue document, articles, etc.) with the assistance of our legal officer and/or with external legal counsel.
- Ensure, on behalf of the Board of Directors, that all corporate and administrative matters are attended to by the various service providers.
- Coordinate the drafting, preparation and execution of all investor related agreements (Commitment Agreements, Subscription Forms, amendments to such agreements, etc.) in collaboration with the various service providers of the funds.
- Ensure accurate filing of the documentation of the funds.
- Generally support the Board of Directors and the representatives of the initiators/sponsors during the lives of the funds.
If you have the following profile, we are highly interested in hearing from you!
- Your desire is to align your job with your values which are to deliver sustainable and responsible services.
- A University graduate - ideally in business, finance, economics or accounting.
- An investment fund professional with 3 years’ experience in the Luxembourg investment fund industry essentially in alternative investment funds with a thorough understanding of all aspects of the life of a Luxembourg investment fund: accounting, custody, TA and investor related matters, tax, legal, regulatory and compliance aspects, etc.
- Preferably with prior experience in a management company, audit firm or with a custodian/fund admin. agent as account/relationship manager or in the domiciliary agency department.
- Very knowledgeable of Excel.
- Aspiring to work for a growing and dynamic firm.
- Fluent in English – German would be an advantage.
We offer you…
- A highly motivating and dynamic work environment in a growing and appreciated industry where you will be able to develop your personal and professional competencies and your skills.
- An opportunity to work in the impact finance area which combines financial services, sustainable development and ethical values.
- A challenging and very diversified position with the opportunity to design, build and continuously improve financial management reporting processes and tools under your responsibility.
If you believe your experience and motivations match this job offer, we would appreciate receiving your application, together with a motivation letter and your latest CV.
Please refer to our website (www.innpact.com) to learn more about our team, services, clients and values.
|Category||Accountancy / Finance, Legal, Investments funds|
Apply for this job
|25/06/2017||Financial Controller for an impact finance consulting firm||Luxembourg|
|24/06/2017||Impact Funds Financial Model Consultant||Luxembourg|