||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Nordea Bank S.A. is the leading Nordic pan-European banking entity in Luxembourg and Switzerland, and focus on international Private Banking. Our 400 employees serve a wide spectrum of international clients in many countries worldwide.
KYC analyst (f/m)
The Position we offer
The KYC Analyst is responsible for obtaining and performing analysis of customer information in accordance with Private Banking International’s (PBI) KYC (Know Your Customer) requirements which include the Nordea Group and CSSF regulatory requirements and expectations that come under the broad umbrella of financial crime.
In this role, you will get a great opportunity to join our new Customer Due Diligence team within Client Servicing department that is also being created in Private Banking International and contribute to building up new processes and guidelines in collaboration with internal stakeholders in an area where Nordea has ambitions to be best in class.
In this role, you interact across the entire value chain and are responsible for the KYC process for existing and new customers which consists of the following phases:
- gathering of customer information and its subsequent verification
- assessment of information obtained and conclusion on its completeness and reliability
- liaison with customer facing staff and compliance as needed to enable completion of responsibilities set out above
- liaison with other units (e.g. credit) as needed to ensure consistency of customer information used for decision making
- record keeping of KYC material and other information that records the work done
The process will be carried out using pre-defined instructions and support tools.
The qualifications you need
- Attention to detail as the process involves the assessment of substantial amounts of information that is often presented in various degrees of completeness and accuracy
- Enquiring mind - you will be analyzing information and concluding on its reasonableness, based on (for example) the documented understanding of why the customer will bank with PBI , source of wealth , transactions to be undertaken etc.
- Ability to work efficiently , to meet deadlines.
- You are self-driven and you have focus on getting things finalized.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written. Cases will be unique and it is reasonable to anticipate a need for constructive, persistent and effective communication with colleagues in other parts of PBI to complete a KYC process for a customer, and occasionally clients.
- You are comfortable with constructive challenges in carrying out the work and like working in an environment of change.
- You have a high degree of integrity.
- Having worked with compliance and / or on-boarding of customers is a clear asset.
- You are fluent in English.
More information and Send applicationPlease apply to the position by sending Cover Letter with your CV in English by the latest on 24th April via the platform of jobs.lu.
|Category||Banking, Analysis / Project Management|
Apply for this job
|22/04/2017||Marketing & Communication Traineeship for 6-12 months (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|21/04/2017||Team Leader Customer Due Diligence (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|21/04/2017||Fund Distribution Contracts Specialist (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|20/04/2017||Traineeship in our Business Management Team in Luxembourg for 6-12 months starting as soon as possible (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|19/04/2017||Sales Support for our French desk (f/m)||Luxembourg|