||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Nordea Bank S.A. is the leading Nordic pan-European banking entity in Luxembourg and Switzerland, and focus on international Private Banking. Our 400 employees serve a wide spectrum of international clients in many countries worldwide.
The position we offer
This is a great opportunity to influence the set-up of our new Customer Due Diligence team within Client Servicing department that is also being created in Private Banking International and contribute to the development and improvement of the Customer Due Diligence processes where Nordea has ambitions to be best in class.
In this role, the overall objectives are to implement procedures to support the Front Office Units of Private Banking International in the timely processing of Customer Due Diligence (“CDD”) files and oversee the process through which Nordea Customer Due Diligence Team creates, reviews and updates CDD files, in accordance with Nordea Bank S.A. policies and procedures, and its effectiveness.
In addition as the Team Leader of “CDD”, you will interact across the entire value chain and consult with and provide input and feedback to the Front Office and Nordea Bank S.A. compliance team in the development of CDD procedures and processes.
In addition this role brings the interesting leadership challenge of structuring and setting up a new team with a high level of team spirit and engagement. You will drive, implement and structure new processes, engage people in their new roles, develop your team members and ensure agility in the team in order to meet the demands within Customer due diligence.
The qualifications you need
In order to manage this challenging role with success we are now searching for a candidate who has hands on experience and a proven track record of managing a CDD team (min. 5 years) in a bank or equivalent organization, has a drive to achieve and strong leadership skills: you develop and enable team excellence through clear objectives and strong facilitation; you coach and give feedback; you assess performance, follow up on deliveries and hold direct reports accountable.
Additionally you have:
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to see the global picture and at the same time have sense for details.
- Ability to structure team work efficiently and drive to implement processes efficiently
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written. Cases will be unique and it is reasonable to anticipate a need for constructive, persistent and effective communication with colleagues in other parts of PBI to complete a CDD process for a customer
- In-depth knowledge about financial crime, the CSSF and related local regulations in Luxembourg.
- High degree of integrity.
- You are comfortable with constructive challenges in carrying out the work and like working in an environment of change.
- You are fluent in English; working proficiency in French is considered an advantage.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
More information and send application
Please apply to the position by sending Cover Letter with your CV in English by the latest on 24th April 2017 via the platform of jobs.lu.
Applicants should have a valid long term EU work permit in place.
|Category||Banking, Consulting / Audit / Fiscality|
Apply for this job
|22/04/2017||Marketing & Communication Traineeship for 6-12 months (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|21/04/2017||KYC analyst (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|21/04/2017||Fund Distribution Contracts Specialist (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|20/04/2017||Traineeship in our Business Management Team in Luxembourg for 6-12 months starting as soon as possible (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|19/04/2017||Sales Support for our French desk (f/m)||Luxembourg|