||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Our future Head of Digital Product will be in charge of developing full strategies and rolling them out, paving the way from their inception to daily operations, at our new venture www.jeelis.com. Jeelis specialises in creating new experiences for the financial industry, building truly digital platforms and products such as Digicash, Mpulse, our PSD2 Hub and the like.
Born out of an entrepreneurial passion for process simplification by digitisation, we believe our mission is to imagine different financial services experiences by creating digital platforms and ecosystems. We produce cutting-edge technology and stunning products. And this can only be done with the best people. Together we build the future of financial services.
For that purpose, we launched Digicash (www.digicash.lu), the Luxembourg banks’ mobile payment product, and Mpulse (www.mpulse.eu), that handles SMS routing and payments with telcos. And Jeelis (www.jeelis.com) is our latest venture, where we create new digital B2B2C platforms and ecosystems for the financial industry.
At the crossroads of information technology, regulatory compliance and user experience design, Jeelis’ technology and expertise enables banks and PSPs to build their own mobile payment products, to handle PSD2 access-to-account interconnections, as well as to deal with KYC and ID issues more efficiently using our service aggregation platform. We are both a start-up at heart, with all the forceful ingredients of a fast-paced product building environment, and operating as a supervised financial services professional holding a full EU payment institution license (with our sister company Digicash Payments). This is what makes us unique, this is where, why and how we create digital excellence.
So … if the signs that we are made for each other were true, we’d love you to join our truly startup-minded team led by passionate entrepreneurs that strive to excel at what they do best: digital innovation. You would become a key driver at one of one of the most powerful digital ventures in Luxembourg.
With us, you will …
- Lead Jeelis products and projects by defining and applying suitable strategies, starting with the product architecture, then develop the business case and strategy, establish partnerships, closely follow and monitor the product implementation, roll out marketing & sales, and finally participate in running day-to-day operations
- Do and nurture business with partners and clients, i.e. mostly financial industry players, telcos and other institutional players
- Deal with both internal and external engineering, UX, business and industry-specialist stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate product implementations
- Take part in implementing and managing financial services rules and regulations compliance and optimising procedures for the products you’ll be in charge of
- And last but not least: work directly with the company founders and report to them
In an ideal world …
- You have a very good understanding and a deep passion for digital, technology-driven and (ideally) financial industry products, business models and ecosystems.
- You are constantly deep-diving into digital products and strategies, you can’t get your eyes and hands off them, you are curious about how they work, why their developers chose to build them like this, you often have ideas about how to improve them, you understand why some digital products are successful and others are not, you know about the business rationale and how digital business models work, you have a pretty good idea why FinTech suddenly became such a hot topic and you have a good idea about the opportunities for new technology-driven players at this point of time in this particular industry …
- Should you have an IT of engineering background? Not a prerequisite – but you should definitely understand how digital products and ecosystems are made, how they work and what makes them successful
- At least 5 years relevant experience in product development or management in the digital industry, in e-business, in digital marketing, in new generation financial services or similar would most probably be to your advantage.
- We expect you to bring loads of energy and enthusiasm
- As for the Linguistics, you should be at least at ease – and ideally be fluent – in both English and French – and the more languages you speak, the better it is!
And you will get in return …
- A full time permanent position (CDI)
- An attractive package that matches with your role and responsibilities
- The opportunity to be part of a multicultural and startup-minded team
- A nice place to work: spacious and modern offices located close to Luxembourg-City with easy access by car or bus
Sounds exciting? This is how you apply …
Send your application via the platform jobs.lu, don’t forget to mention the reference “Head of Digital Product” in the subject, and please include
- The reasons why you’d like to join, how you’d fit in, what would be the special thing you’d bring – after we told you who we are, what we believe in, what gets us going in the morning, what we dream of at night … it’s your turn, why should we hire you?
- A full CV/résumé and/or link to a full LinkedIn or other online profile
- A mobile phone number where we can get hold of you
|Category||IT / Programming, Sales Management, Senior Management / Executive|