||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Tiberghien focuses on tax and estate planning work and is noted for its entrepreneurial and business oriented approach. Over many decades, Tiberghien has successfully established operational relationships with a number of international(tax) law firms. This has resulted in the creation of a powerful and cost efficient network that is able to offer seamless cross-border tax advice to its clients.
FOR OUR Luxembourg OFFICE WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A:
- Welcoming clients and staff in a professional manner;
- Preparing and arranging the meeting rooms;
- Dealing with letters / parcels;
- Answering both internal and external calls promptly and professionnally;
- Providing general support to the administrative team.
- Very good working knowledge in English and French ;
- Very good communication and administrative skills;
- Good sense of service and hospitality;
- Pleasant and friendly person.
Would like to join us ?
For more information, please contact us +352 27 47 51 20.
Please send your resume and motivation letter via the platform jobs.lu
2, rue Albert Borschette
|Category||Secretarial / Admin / Clerical|