||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
For our Compliance department in our Luxembourg branch, we are currently looking for a:
COMPLIANCE OFFICER - TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENT
for a duration of 9 - 12 months
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
Considering the regulatory requirements identified below, to ensure the Branch’s compliance by :
- Identifying impact on BCP Luxembourg;
- Preparing gap analysis between current status and target situation;
- Initiating remedial action;
- Describing remedial action, skills and required resources as well as implementation time line (Project Description);
- Producing deliverables (compliance tools, policies and procedures as well as organisational measures) relating to individual action steps required;
- Implementing compliance tools, policies and procedures as well as organisational measures;
- Ensuring quality of assignment together with BCP management;
- Reporting regular progress to BCP Management.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Ensure compliance with the below regulatory requirements and regulations by order of importance:
- Internal Compliance
a) General Terms & Conditions
b) BCP Forms
c) Compliance remediation
- Market Regulation
a) MiFID II – Pre- and Post-trade transparency extended to all liquid MiFID products
b) GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation
c) AML IV – International standards on combating money laundering and the financing of Terrorism and proliferation
d) EMIR – Transaction reporting under MiFID extended to new products and new data fields
e) MAD/R – Market Abuse Directive
f) SFTR – Securities Financing Transaction Regulation governing the holding and disposition of securities held through securities accounts and the processing of rights flowing from securities held through securities accounts
g) PRIIPS – regulation governing Key Information Document on in-house financial products
- Prudential regulation
a) CRD IV (Basel III) – Remuneration policy
b) Banking Union – Single Rule Book, Single Supervisory Mechanism, Resolution and Recovery
- Tax regulation
a) FATCA – US Persons reporting requirements
b) Tax transparency and EUSD – Automatic Exchange of Tax Information
- Payment regulation
a) PSD II – Payment Services Directive
b) SEPA – SEPA governance.
- Local regulation
a) CSSF 12/552 – Internal governance and risk management
b) E-archiving – Legal archiving of electronic documents
- University degree in finance, economics, accounting and law or qualification considered equivalent
- At least 4 to 5 years of professional experience in a similar position in a Wealth Management department in a bank in Luxembourg (Compliance certification would be an asset) or in banking Audit
- Thorough knowledge of Luxembourg Wealth Management rules and regulations, especially those listed above
- Excellent ability to interact at all levels and with all areas of the bank in Luxembourg and Geneva.
- Good Project Management skills (communication, organizational and problem solving).
- Precise, accurate and attentive to details
- Common sense
- Team player
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Fluent written/spoken English and French (Other languages a plus)
Availability : Immediately
Please send your complete application file in a pdf file (cover letter, CV, work attestation/certificates and diplomas) via www.jobs.lu.
Please kindly be informed that, we will only reply to candidates whose profiles are completely in line with our needs.
If you do not hear from us within 3 weeks, please consider that your candidacy was not selected for this position.
Thank you for your understanding.
|Category||Accountancy / Finance, Banking, Legal|