||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Our client is an international Private Bank located in Luxembourg for over 50 years. Today they employ over 100 people in Luxembourg that can benefit from the rich history of the Bank. By investing in their own people, they succeed in keeping employees motivated, satisfied and consequently happy.
With increasing figures year after year, they tend to improve their quality approach even further. They accomplish this by providing professional assistance with a very personal touch to their clients. Being highly committed to ensuring the best service, time after time they manage to meet with the clients’ needs.
For this office, we are currently looking for a Chief Risk Officer to pursue this successful path.
What will you Benefit from?
- Be part of an international Banking group, active in different continents
- Have full autonomy of the department and be involved in cross-departmental discussions
- Profit from fast decision-making process and help shape the Bank’s future
- Enhance your current management skills and develop new ones by continuous trainings
- Attractive salary and Bonus scheme
- Head the Risk Management department in a universal role (Credit, Operational, …)
- Implement Risk analysis and procedures, prevent and monitor new Risks
- Be in charge of the drafting of Risk reportage
- Liaise with external regulators and other actors in the field regarding risk management
Profile and Key Expertise?
- At least 9 years of experience in Risk Management in Luxembourg
- Hands-on experience in a Managerial role in Risk management
- Excellent knowledge of existing regulatory framework
- Fluent communication in English (written and spoken). Another European language is considered an asset
- Proven managerial experience and great interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this position, please email us a copy of your CV in WORD format for a confidential discussion on the role or call (+352) 20 88 22 88. Our consultants Charlotte and Faissal are available anytime to answer your questions.
Kingsley and Partners is an executive search boutique that offers staffing solutions in three specific domains, being: Wealth Management, Finance and Legal.
Feel free to visit our website to go through all our offers: http://www.kingsleyandpartners.com.
Follow us on Linked in: https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/3281693/
* Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted
|Payment||Attractive salary and Bonus scheme|
|Category||Banking, Consulting / Audit / Fiscality, Financial Services|
Apply for this job
|20/04/2017||Accountant - Consolidation Officer Real Estate AIFM||Luxembourg|
|19/04/2017||Project Manager – MIFID II||Luxembourg|
|19/04/2017||Senior Litigation Associate - Luxembourg boutique firm||Luxembourg|
|19/04/2017||Compliance Officer - International Asset Management Company||Luxembourg|
|19/04/2017||Senior Banking Associate - Full Service Law Firm||Luxembourg|
|19/04/2017||Funds risk manager - Visible and renowned ManCo||Luxembourg|
|19/04/2017||Accountant / Senior Bank accountant / reporting||Luxembourg|
|19/04/2017||Accountant / Senior Accountant : Accounting from A to Z||Luxembourg|
|19/04/2017||Accountant / Senior Accountant : Private Equity & Real Estate||Luxembourg|
|19/04/2017||Accountant / Senior Accountant : Major market player||Luxembourg|