||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Our client, a well-known bank in Luxembourg, is looking for an experienced on-boarding / migration manager to join their growing business. There is a requirement for this position due to an increase in clients with a significant pipeline of business to come. The job will suit someone keen to work on large on-boarding projects, manage the process from A-Z and work with internationally based colleagues for global client wins.
You will work closely with Relationship Managers and Client Services Managers to develop a strong business relationship with clients and act as their sponsor when migrating their funds to the company’s platform.
- Manage the project team and drive through client migrations
- Project management: define project scope, budgetary constraints, resourcing needs and share timelines and expected deliverables with the team
- Use robust project methodology ensuring the project team share the same mind-set and goals
- Monitor the project lifecycle, reviewing milestones and tracking progress
- Maintain close contact with client stakeholders and internal colleagues to ensure effective communication to all parties
- Provide business requirement documents (BRDs), business cases in general, plus implementation plans
- Ensure understanding of the client’s goals, expectations and timelines
- Advise clients (internal and external) of the impact of changing business needs
- Report effectively to Steering Committees and Senior Management Team
- University degree in a finance related field
- Project management methodology would be an advantage
- 5+ years of experience managing migration projects for funds/clients
- Strong knowledge of the investment funds business
- Strong leadership capabilities, with the ability to convince and gather support from those in your project team
- Ability to communicate effectively, be robust, whilst diplomatic
- Fluent English is required for this position
If you have strong experience of managing migration projects and wish to join a growing and meritocratic company, please apply today. Our client provides career development opportunities through its effective internal mobility programme, added to the fact that the company is growing and developing its client base.
All applications are handled in the strictest confidence, and your data is never shared with any third party without your express consent.
EuroLux Consulting has been successfully introducing professionals to prestigious employers in the Luxembourg financial services market for over 9 years. Together, our Consultants have over 20 years of experience in the Luxembourg market, and we pride ourselves on our personal and honest approach. We are dedicated to providing an accurate and professional service, working hard to provide you, the job seeker, with the right opportunities within the best companies in Luxembourg.
Please send CVs in English. If you match the required skill sets, we will contact you to discuss the position in detail.
If you are interested in similar positions, but your skills do not quite match the requirements above, please review our website for a selection of alternative suitable opportunities at www.euroluxconsulting.com and register with us. Alternatively, please contact us on +44 207 871 9021 for a more informal conversation, as we are available to discuss your career aspirations at any time.
|Payment||Good Base salary and overall package|
|Category||Banking, Consulting / Audit / Fiscality, Investments funds|
Apply for this job
|21/04/2017||Corporate Tax Lawyer (m/f) (Ref BLM1479)||Luxembourg|
|21/04/2017||Transfer Agency AML Subject Matter Expert (ref BLM1488)||Luxembourg|
|21/04/2017||Senior Compliance Manager - AML (m/f) (ref BLM1485)||Luxembourg|
|20/04/2017||Client Service Manager - Mutual Funds – Ref ML 1489 (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|20/04/2017||Real Estate Team, Senior Manager (m/f) (Ref FC1475)||Luxembourg|
|20/04/2017||Depositary Bank Manager (Ref FC1483)||Luxembourg|
|19/04/2017||Accounting Oversight Manager - Private Equity Investment Manager (ref ML1490)||Luxembourg|
|19/04/2017||Project Manager - Transfer Agency (m/f) (Ref FC1484)||Luxembourg|
|19/04/2017||Deputy Head of Transfer Agency (m/f) (ref 1487)||Luxembourg|
|19/04/2017||Transfer Agency (TA) Senior Manager - Ref ML 1482 (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|18/04/2017||Transfer Agency Manager – Client On-Boarding (m/f) Ref-ML 1481||Luxembourg|