||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Our client, an international law firm, is currently expanding its activities in Luxembourg. Being a full service law firm, they provide a wide range of services for an equally diversified clientele. Thanks to individual career plans, the associate can literally plan their future within the firm, be it nationally or abroad.
Due to business expansion, the Banking and Finance department is looking for a new colleague to take on this challenge.
What you will benefit from?
- Be part of an international, yet at the same time, human-sized structure
- Be involved in very interesting files for a wide range of clients
- Have direct access to all the Partners and be in charge of an existing portfolio
- Set out an individual career plan and get trainings (internal and external) to support your growth
- Up to 95k and very interesting and individual bonus scheme
- Be in charge of an existing portfolio of clients and build other productive relationships
- Provide sound legal advice, respecting each and every clients’ interests
- Liaise with regulators and other actors in your field, to ensure all needs are covered from A-Z
- Organize with seniors and for juniors relevant trainings on different areas
Profile and Key Expertise?
- You are admitted to the Luxembourg Bar (List I or IV) or other EU Bar and/or passed the CCDL courses
- You have at least 4 years of experience in a similar position within a Bank or Law firm
- You have outstanding communication and presentation skills
- You have a hands-on approach and are meticulous in terms of time-management
- You are fluent in English and French OR German
- You are ready to work in an international environment
If you are interested in this position, please email us a copy of your CV in WORD format for a confidential discussion on the role or call (+352) 20 88 22 88. Our consultants are available anytime to answer your questions.
Kingsley and Partners is an executive search boutique that offers staffing solutions in three specific domains, being: Wealth Management, Finance and Legal.
Feel free to visit our website to go through all our offers: http://www.kingsleyandpartners.com.
Follow us on Linked in: https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/3281693/
* Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Keywords/Mots-clés: Compliance / Conformité / Risk / Risque / Audit / AML / KYC / PEP / Analyste / Analyst / Finance / Legal / Trust / Banque / Bank / FATCA / Fonds d’investissement / Funds / Manco / Asset Management / Fiscalité / Compta / Lawyer / Avocat / Fidu / Réviseur / Jurist / Juriste / Gestion / Private banking / Banque privée / Fiscaliste / Ouverture de comptes / Onboarding / Financial Crime / CTF / Payment Services / Diligence / LBA / Crossborder / Directives / Règlementation / Regulation / Tax / Anti-Money Laundering / Blanchiment d’argent / Regulatory / Cross-border / Acceptance committee / Comité d’acceptation / CSSF / LBA / CDB / OBA-FINMA / Embargo / Rules / On-boarding
|Payment||Up to 95k and very interesting and individual bonus scheme|
Apply for this job
|20/04/2017||Accountant - Consolidation Officer Real Estate AIFM||Luxembourg|
|19/04/2017||Project Manager – MIFID II||Luxembourg|
|19/04/2017||Senior Litigation Associate - Luxembourg boutique firm||Luxembourg|
|19/04/2017||Compliance Officer - International Asset Management Company||Luxembourg|
|19/04/2017||Funds risk manager - Visible and renowned ManCo||Luxembourg|
|19/04/2017||Accountant / Senior Bank accountant / reporting||Luxembourg|
|19/04/2017||Accountant / Senior Accountant : Accounting from A to Z||Luxembourg|
|19/04/2017||Accountant / Senior Accountant : Private Equity & Real Estate||Luxembourg|
|19/04/2017||Accountant / Senior Accountant : Major market player||Luxembourg|
|19/04/2017||Chief Risk Officer - Join a challenging and international environment||Luxembourg|