||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Our client is an international Private Bank located in Luxembourg. This office is facing steady growth the past years due to various factors (client approach, healthy business model, employee's appreciation, …). With over 90 people, their aim is not be the biggest, but the most qualitative to their clientele. On-boarding new clients is less important as keeping the current fully satisfied. This goes as well for their employees and thus the turnover should be at a minimum.
In order to improve its efficiency and customer service, the bank is looking for an experienced regulatory project manager.
What you will benefit from?
- Be part of a stable and growing group
- Be in contact with upper management and have an impact on the structure
- Have an individual career plan and choose trainings to develop your skills
- Liaise with different departments in order to implement the regulatory
- Attractive fix salary with an individual bonus scheme
- Manage a transversal project across the bank
- Coordinate different business lines in the implementation of MIFID II
- Supervise the compliance department for the MIFID part
- Draft papers explaining the new regulatory and train other staff members on changes
Profile and Key Expertise?
- At least 5 years in a similar role in a Bank or a BIG4
- Excellent communication skills in English and French
- Be a real team player able to work autonomous and efficient
- Deep knowledge of MIFID II
- Project Management experience
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV in WORD format for a confidential discussion on the role or call (+352) 20 88 22 88. Our consultants are available anytime to answer your questions.
Kingsley and Partners is an executive search boutique that offers staffing solutions in three specific domains, being: Wealth Management, Finance and Legal.
Feel free to visit our website to go through all our offers: http://www.kingsleyandpartners.com.
Follow us on Linked in: https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/3281693/
* Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted
|Payment||Attractive fix salary with an individual bonus scheme|
|Category||Banking, Consulting / Audit / Fiscality, Legal|
Apply for this job
|20/04/2017||Accountant - Consolidation Officer Real Estate AIFM||Luxembourg|
|19/04/2017||Senior Litigation Associate - Luxembourg boutique firm||Luxembourg|
|19/04/2017||Compliance Officer - International Asset Management Company||Luxembourg|
|19/04/2017||Senior Banking Associate - Full Service Law Firm||Luxembourg|
|19/04/2017||Funds risk manager - Visible and renowned ManCo||Luxembourg|
|19/04/2017||Accountant / Senior Bank accountant / reporting||Luxembourg|
|19/04/2017||Accountant / Senior Accountant : Accounting from A to Z||Luxembourg|
|19/04/2017||Accountant / Senior Accountant : Private Equity & Real Estate||Luxembourg|
|19/04/2017||Accountant / Senior Accountant : Major market player||Luxembourg|
|19/04/2017||Chief Risk Officer - Join a challenging and international environment||Luxembourg|