||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Our client is a financial entity active in fund administration & corporate services. They grow rapidly and in order to strengthen their fund administration teams, they are currently looking for a Junior Account to deal with the deb funds.
- Prepare timely and accurate Net Assets Values, yields, distributions, and other fund accounting output for subsequent review.
- Accounting records as securities positions, corporate actions related, and journal entries.
- Reconcile various accounts, or reviewing reconciliations, and promptly researching and correcting any variances.
- Identify exceptions and problems affecting accounting records and prices, communicating same to management, and assisting in their resolution.
- Assisting in preparing audit schedules, compliance reports, tax returns, financial statements, or other reports.
- Write reports periodically to management on Fund activities and other related issues.
- Processing other accounting processes to prepare the fund accounting system for the next day.
- Bachelor’s/Master degree with exposure to finance or any other analytical course work
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- PC skills (Excel, Word,etc.)
- English is a must. German is a plus
If you think that your profile could match with this description, don’t hesitate to apply!
Furthermore, if you know someone that could fit this position, don’t hesitate to send us his/her updated CV and try to earn the 1.000 € reward!
|Category||Accountancy / Finance, Financial Services, Investments funds|