||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Our client, a leading bank in Luxembourg, is looking for an experienced professional to join a team focusing on the oversight of depositary functions for a portfolio of Alternative Investment Funds.
The position is varied and challenging; you will need to analyse and advise on products and solutions as well as examine risk and operational issues.
- Ensure there is a suitable and robust control system in place, identify weaknesses and provide solutions to resolve these
- Analyse the company’s products and services performed under the responsibilities of a Depositary Bank and assess the impact of regulatory or legal changes in the market
- Provide regular reporting to the Head of the Department
- Communicate with other business areas within the bank, informing them of depositary responsibilities/regulations
- Provide risk assessment relating to sub custodians and their delegates
- Manage a team – workload planning and review, development, recruitment and appraisals
- Assisting in reviews for auditors and regulators
- University degree in Finance, Banking, Business or related field
- 8+ years experience in Fund Services
- 5+ years experience in Depositary/Fund Accounting for Alternative Investment Funds
- Excellent knowledge of Luxembourg laws and regulations with regard to Private Equity, Debt, Real Estate or Hedge Funds (AIFMD)
- 3+ years staff management experience
- Fluent English, with another European language being an advantage
- Team orientated, dynamic with the ability to motivate others
- Excellent client service attitude
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills; ability to liaise with clients and internal departments at all levels
Apply today for the ability to expand your Depositary knowledge in this challenging role, analysing and advising on products and examining risk and operational issues!
All applications are handled in the strictest confidence, and your data is never shared with any third party without your express consent.
EuroLux Consulting has been successfully introducing professionals to prestigious employers in the Luxembourg financial services market for over 9 years. Together, our Consultants have over 20 years of experience in the Luxembourg market, and we pride ourselves on our personal honest approach. We are dedicated to providing an accurate and professional service, working hard to provide you, the job seeker, with the right opportunities within the best companies in Luxembourg.
Please send CVs in English. If you match the required skill sets, we will contact you to discuss the position in detail.
If you are interested in similar positions, but your skills do not quite match the requirements above, please review our website for a selection of alternative suitable opportunities at www.euroluxconsulting.com and register with us. Alternatively, please contact us on +44 207 871 9021 for a more informal conversation, as we are available to discuss your career aspirations at any time.
|Category||Banking, Financial Services, Investments funds|
Apply for this job
|21/04/2017||Corporate Tax Lawyer (m/f) (Ref BLM1479)||Luxembourg|
|21/04/2017||Transfer Agency AML Subject Matter Expert (ref BLM1488)||Luxembourg|
|21/04/2017||Senior Compliance Manager - AML (m/f) (ref BLM1485)||Luxembourg|
|20/04/2017||Client Service Manager - Mutual Funds – Ref ML 1489 (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|20/04/2017||Real Estate Team, Senior Manager (m/f) (Ref FC1475)||Luxembourg|
|19/04/2017||Accounting Oversight Manager - Private Equity Investment Manager (ref ML1490)||Luxembourg|
|19/04/2017||Project Manager - Transfer Agency (m/f) (Ref FC1484)||Luxembourg|
|19/04/2017||Deputy Head of Transfer Agency (m/f) (ref 1487)||Luxembourg|
|19/04/2017||Funds Migration Manager (m/f) (Ref 1486)||Luxembourg|
|19/04/2017||Transfer Agency (TA) Senior Manager - Ref ML 1482 (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|18/04/2017||Transfer Agency Manager – Client On-Boarding (m/f) Ref-ML 1481||Luxembourg|