||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
The Banque centrale du Luxembourg, a member of the Eurosystem, is seeking for its Economics and Research Department an
Economist (MA/PhD) (m/f)
Full time (ref.: ER2/05/17)
You will contribute to the analysis of monetary policy issues with a focus on the banking sector and the real estate market. In addition to policy-related tasks, you will have the opportunity to conduct research.
- Analysis of monetary policy issues, the banking sector and the real estate market;
- Monitoring credit developments, capital markets and asset prices;
- Preparation of briefing notes, reports and publications on this subject;
- Participation in national and international meetings in this area;
- Preparation and presentation of research for BCL publications and academic journals/conferences.
- Master in economics or econometrics. A PhD would be considered an advantage;
- Knowledge of banking data, credit and monetary aggregates, real estate market;
- Experience with central banking or academic research would be an advantage;
- Excellent command of English, knowledge of French and Luxembourgish would represent an advantage;
- Ability to communicate to peers, managers and policymakers;
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- A multicultural and stimulating work environment;
- Varied tasks with economic and financial dimensions;
- The opportunity to pursue a career in the national and European public interest.
Are you interested?
Send your cover letter, indicating the job reference, together with a detailed C.V. and copies of the diplomas you have obtained, at the latest by May 12, 2017 via the platform jobs.lu
|Category||Accountancy / Finance, Banking|
Apply for this job
|20/04/2017||Economist with DSGE experience (PhD) (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|20/04/2017||Auditeur informatique (m/f) / IT Auditor (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|20/04/2017||Gestionnaire de données (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|20/04/2017||Internal Communications Specialist (m/f)||Luxembourg|