||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
The Banque centrale du Luxembourg, a member of the Eurosystem, is seeking an:
Economist with DSGE experience (PhD) (m/f)
Full time (ref.: ER2/04/17)
You will adapt the multi-country general equilibrium Euro Area and Global Economy (EAGLE) model to the Luxembourg economy and apply it to study the impact of monetary and fiscal policy and the extent of international spillovers. In addition, you will contribute to policy briefings, especially on issues related to DSGE models.
- Development and use of DSGE models in support of central bank tasks;
- Preparation of briefing notes, reports and publications on this and other topics relevant to central bank missions;
- Participation in national and international meetings and networks in the DSGE area;
- Dissemination of research results through BCL publications and conferences, as well as through scientific channels.
- PhD in economics or econometrics;
- Extensive experience with multi-country DSGE models, familiarity with EAGLE would be considered an advantage;
- Experience with central banking and monetary policy issues would be considered an advantage,
- Academic publications would be an advantage;
- Excellent command of English. Knowledge of French, German or Luxembourgish would be an advantage;
- Ability to communicate with peers, managers and policymakers;
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- A multicultural and stimulating work environment;
- Varied tasks with economic and financial dimensions;
- The opportunity to pursue a career in the national and European public interest.
Are you interested?
Send your cover letter, indicating the job reference, together with a detailed C.V. and copies of the diplomas you have obtained, at the latest by May 12, 2017 via the platform jobs.lu
|Category||Accountancy / Finance, Banking|
Apply for this job
|20/04/2017||Auditeur informatique (m/f) / IT Auditor (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|20/04/2017||Economist (MA/PhD) (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|20/04/2017||Gestionnaire de données (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|20/04/2017||Internal Communications Specialist (m/f)||Luxembourg|