||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Our client is a financial entity active in fund administration & corporate services. They grow rapidly and in order to strengthen their fund administration teams, they are currently looking for an Accounting Manager.
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department (month and end-year process, accounts payable/receivable, general ledger, treasury, budgeting, activitydebt activity)
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Provide recommendations
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Training staff
- Degree in Accounting or Finance, Good knowledge of "trusts" environment, securization companies, Luxgaap & IFRS.....
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise
- English is a must. German is a plus
Furthermore, if you know someone that could fit this position, don't hesitate to send us his/her updated CV and try to earn the 1.000 € reward!
|Category||Accountancy / Finance, Financial Services, Legal|
Apply for this job
Other jobs from this employer