||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Our client is offering a great opportunity to join as part of their management team, being responsible for regulatory work relevant to Transfer Agency and AML, providing advice to the business to allow it to excel in the Transfer Agency business.
As a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Transfer Agency / AML, you will:
- Call on your in depth knowledge of the Luxembourg AML related regulations, ensuring that you remain up to date, to perform as the key point of reference on AML issues for other areas of the business
- Working effectively as a consultant to the AML team, you will be driven to communicate the significance of client standards, and passionate about client delivery
- Ensure compliance with all protocol procedures to relevant standards
- Ensure excellent communication with the Compliance Team in respect of regulatory issues
- Ensure client retention through a commitment to service standards
- Assist the Transfer Agency AML team as necessary with client visits and presentations as and when necessary
- Ensure appropriate recruitment, training, supervision, and talent retention though oversight
- Ensure appropriate action and follow up following internal and external audit processes.
To apply for this position, you will:
- Have at least 10 years’ experience in the AML field in Luxembourg
- Have strong leadership and motivational abilities, with a team focused orientation
- Possess excellent regulatory knowledge and great communication skills
- Speak fluent English
- Have a university degree in a business related field
If you are interested in this position, please apply as a priority!
All applications are handled in the strictest confidence, and your data is never shared with any third party without your express consent.
EuroLux Consulting has been successfully introducing professionals to prestigious employers in the Luxembourg financial services market for over 9 years. Together, our Consultants have over 20 years of experience in the Luxembourg market, and we pride ourselves on our personal honest approach. We are dedicated to providing an accurate and professional service, working hard to provide you, the job seeker, with the right opportunities within the best companies in Luxembourg.
Please send CVs in English. If you match the required skill sets, we will contact you to discuss the position in detail.
If you are interested in similar positions, but your skills do not quite match the requirements above, please review our website for a selection of alternative suitable opportunities at www.euroluxconsulting.com and register with us. Alternatively, please contact us on +44 207 871 9021 for a more informal conversation, as we are available to discuss your career aspirations at any time.
|Category||Banking, Senior Management / Executive, Investments funds|
Apply for this job
|21/04/2017||Corporate Tax Lawyer (m/f) (Ref BLM1479)||Luxembourg|
|21/04/2017||Senior Compliance Manager - AML (m/f) (ref BLM1485)||Luxembourg|
|20/04/2017||Client Service Manager - Mutual Funds – Ref ML 1489 (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|20/04/2017||Real Estate Team, Senior Manager (m/f) (Ref FC1475)||Luxembourg|
|20/04/2017||Depositary Bank Manager (Ref FC1483)||Luxembourg|
|19/04/2017||Accounting Oversight Manager - Private Equity Investment Manager (ref ML1490)||Luxembourg|
|19/04/2017||Project Manager - Transfer Agency (m/f) (Ref FC1484)||Luxembourg|
|19/04/2017||Deputy Head of Transfer Agency (m/f) (ref 1487)||Luxembourg|
|19/04/2017||Funds Migration Manager (m/f) (Ref 1486)||Luxembourg|
|19/04/2017||Transfer Agency (TA) Senior Manager - Ref ML 1482 (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|18/04/2017||Transfer Agency Manager – Client On-Boarding (m/f) Ref-ML 1481||Luxembourg|