||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
MOVENTUM S.C.A. is a Luxembourg based company and a lead player in the field of fund distribution, wealth management and related services. Our clients are financial advisors and our goal is to help them achieve top quality performance for their own clients, who are retail and institutional investors based worldwide. We offer a trading platform, asset management solutions and a comprehensive range of middle- and back-office services, provided by highly experienced and dedicated international staff.
We now seek to recruit for our Luxembourg office a
CORPORATE LAWYER (M/F)
What will you do?
You will be partly responsible for ensuring that the Company’s functioning, its processes and its documentation conform to and comply with various supervisory bodies’ rulings and the laws of the jurisdictions within which the Company is active. As part of the Legal and Compliance team, reporting to and providing back-up for the Head of Legal, you will have contact with and provide advice to practically all departments throughout the Company, including Executive Management. You will also deal with auditors, regulators, distributors and clients. You will maintain a neutral position at all times, acting in the best interest of the Company and its clients.
Who are you?
Motivated to learn about a whole range of products and how to cater to the needs of the international financial advisor community whilst keeping pace with changes in regulations and best market practice, you are:
- the holder of a university degree in Law, with at least 3 years’ experience in a senior position within a law firm or in-house legal department;
- familiar with compliance matters relevant to the financial sector;
- of German mother tongue and fluent in English (spoken, written and read). French and other European languages are considered an advantage;
- extremely well organised;
- stress resistant, able to work at a fast pace and under pressure (time and workload);
- able to analyse and anticipate the potential impact of regulatory changes on our business;
- flexible; and
- a team player with the ability to work independently.
What do we offer you?
This is your chance to be part of a dynamic, international environment where you will have opportunities to apply what you already know and be encouraged and helped to learn more. You will be challenged to prove that you have what it takes to make a real contribution to the Company’s continuing success whilst furthering your own career.
If you tick all the boxes and would like to learn more about the position, please send your CV and covering letter, in English, to:
Head of Human Resources
or via the platform jobs.lu
|Category||Financial Services, Legal, Investments funds|