||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
- An interesting and challenging role in an international environment, with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development;
- On-the-ground experience in a prestigious, industry-leading global bank;
- Being part of a dynamic and highly motivated team;
- Supporting in one specific client onboarding project in the day-to-day administration (including account opening preparation, data entry and translations);
- The opportunity to participate in various training programs, including intensive on-the-job training opportunities.
- University Master degree or equivalent;
- Fluent English, French and very strong communication skills in Dutch are required (oral and written). Any additional languages will be considered as an asset;
- Service oriented and able to quickly integrate an existing Team;
- Good customer service skills, with a client-focused approach directed towards helping clients and internal parties achieve their goals;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word);
- Understanding of financial services and key products/services are an asset
During the recruitment process candidates will be requested to provide with a criminal record extract for background screening purpose.
|Category||Banking, Work Experience / Internship, Investments funds|
Apply for this job
|22/04/2017||Compliance Officer (m/f) – Short-Term contract (12 months)||Luxembourg|
|21/04/2017||Developer / Support Engineer (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|21/04/2017||Application Developer (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|19/04/2017||Senior Credit Analyst – French market real estate financing (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|18/04/2017||Senior Credit Specialist – Corporate Lending and Structured Lombard||Luxembourg|